Natural Haircare News Flash: Check Out This Natural Hair Care Events Website
Latest posts by Dianne Austin (see all)
- Do Chemo Caps Really Work On Natural Hair? Trish’s Chemo Hair Loss Journey - June 20, 2017
- Take the #BlackSalonProblems Survey - June 2, 2017
- How to Care for an African American Child’s Natural Hair - May 3, 2017
Looking for a natural haircare event near you? Maybe you’re trying to find Meetup or Natural hair seminar? Interested in posting your upcoming event?
You’ll definitely want to check out the website “My Natural Haircare Events“. The site lists all of the latest natural hair care events and seminars across the country and the world for our International natural hair divas. Love this site!
Attention Boston area naturals: Natural Haircare News is working on a natural haircare event in the Boston area for 2013! To be sure that you are notified, sign up for our email newsletter to the right of this post. As all of you Boston area Naturalistas know, we are dying to have workshops in Massachusetts! Natural Haircare News will make it happen. So show us some love and let us know that you’re interested by leaving a comment below or sending an email to email@example.com!
And if you have recommendations for natural haircare experts in the Boston area, (or anyone interested in traveling to the Boston area to participate), send their information our way: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are in the early planning stages of this big event. We’re looking for the following experts for 2013:
- Experienced natural hair care specialists/stylists that primarily specialize in designing and maintaining loose, natural hair as well as twists and locs.
- Natural hair care authors
- Experts interested in conducting workshops and/or participating in a panel discussion
- Vendors for our vendor table area: Natural hair salon owners, stylists, jewelry vendors, natural hair care authors.
Interested parties should email us at email@example.com for more information. Official details will be sent in early November, 2012.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural. Not sure of which products are right for your hair type? Visit our solution oriented natural hair products store.|
You May Also Like:
- The Brothas Speak Out On Natural Hair and Beauty
- My ‘Brunch with EDEN’: The Woman. The Products.
- Celebrity Natural Hair Stylist Felicia Leatherwood Sets The Mood for Seeds Of Luv Natural Hair Event – Boston – Photos
- Natural Hair Event Alert: New England DIY Products at Whole Foods
- Natural Hair Event: Felicia Leatherwood’s Kurlz On Film
- Organic Root Stimulator Natural Hair Meet-Up
- NHCN Podcast 009: A Conversation With Natural Hair Expert Marie Compere of Luv My Natural Curls
- Porcha and Sami: Natural Haircare News Amazon Gift Card Survey Winners!
- My Thoughts: Curls Gone Wild Natural Hair Event in Boston
- The Andre Walker System and Classifying Hair Curl Patterns
- NHCN Podcast 0016: The Anatomy of a Natural Hair Meetup
- Are People Making Offhand Comments About Your Natural Hair? How To Respond To The Negative And UnInformed
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Transitioners Start Here
- The Benefits of Hair Steaming For Natural Hair
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question
- White Women with “Black Hairstyles”, Pictorial Raises the Consciousness Of Black Hairstyles in the Workplace