Natural Haircare News Flash: Check Out This Natural Hair Care Events Website
Looking for a natural haircare event near you? Maybe you’re trying to find Meetup or Natural hair seminar? Interested in posting your upcoming event?
You’ll definitely want to check out the website “My Natural Haircare Events“. The site lists all of the latest natural hair care events and seminars across the country and the world for our International natural hair divas. Love this site!
Attention Boston area naturals: Natural Haircare News is working on a natural haircare event in the Boston area for 2013! To be sure that you are notified, sign up for our email newsletter to the right of this post. As all of you Boston area Naturalistas know, we are dying to have workshops in Massachusetts! Natural Haircare News will make it happen. So show us some love and let us know that you’re interested by leaving a comment below or sending an email to email@example.com!
And if you have recommendations for natural haircare experts in the Boston area, (or anyone interested in traveling to the Boston area to participate), send their information our way: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are in the early planning stages of this big event. We’re looking for the following experts for 2013:
- Experienced natural hair care specialists/stylists that primarily specialize in designing and maintaining loose, natural hair as well as twists and locs.
- Natural hair care authors
- Experts interested in conducting workshops and/or participating in a panel discussion
- Vendors for our vendor table area: Natural hair salon owners, stylists, jewelry vendors, natural hair care authors.
Interested parties should email us at email@example.com for more information. Official details will be sent in early November, 2012.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.
You May Also Like:
- The Brothas Speak Out On Natural Hair and Beauty
- A Lost Black Man: A Natural Hair Perspective
- News Anchor Pam McKelvy Removes Wig and Reveals Her Natural Hair on the Air
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- The Choice Is Yours
- Four Misconceptions Black Women Have About Natural Hair
- My ‘Brunch with EDEN’: The Woman. The Products.
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Where Do Braids and Locks Fit On The Natural Hair Spectrum?
- NHCN Podcast 006: Are Brothers Feeling Women With Natural Hair?
- Choosing A Natural Hairstylist
- Maintaining Your Natural Hair ‘High’