NHCN Podcast 003: How Friends & Family React to Our Natural Hair
Latest posts by NHCN (see all)
(18 mins, 54 secs)
“You need to straighten those naps!” “You’re not getting any work looking like that”.
In Episode 3, we share reactions both real and perceived from family and friends about our natural hair.
We’ll also discuss what we feel is a negativity that is blooming in the natural hair community about kinkier or “nappy hair”, versus curlier hair textures… and more!
If you enjoyed this podcast, please give us a review on iTunes
We want to know what you think! Leave your comments: http://www.naturalhaircarenews.com
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural. Not sure of which products are right for your hair type? Visit our solution oriented natural hair products store.|
You May Also Like:
- NHCN Podcast #0023: Nubia’s Guide to Going Natural: A Conversation with Orjanette Bryant
- Nappy Hair – The Other “N” Word?
- NHCN Podcast 0020: Naturals Over 40 – Do We Have A Voice?
- NHCN Podcast 004: Natural Hair in the Workplace
- NHCN Alert: Natural Hair Product Giveaways & “Naturals Over 40” Survey
- Tales of a Hollywood Natural: NHCN News Podcast #0021
- NHCN Podcast 009: A Conversation With Natural Hair Expert Marie Compere of Luv My Natural Curls
- Taking Split Ends To Task – Do You Really Have To Cut Split Ends?
- NHCN Podcast 006: Are Brothers Feeling Women With Natural Hair?
- NHCN Podcast 005: Embracing Our Own Standard of Natural Beauty
- NHCN Podcast 001: Why We Started Natural Haircare News
- Don’t Believe The Hype: 6 Untruths About Natural Hair
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Transitioners Start Here
- The Benefits of Hair Steaming For Natural Hair
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question
- White Women with “Black Hairstyles”, Pictorial Raises the Consciousness Of Black Hairstyles in the Workplace