NHCN Podcast 004: Natural Hair in the Workplace
Latest posts by NHCN (see all)
(33 mins, 59 secs)
Dianne & Pamela dish about reactions people have to their natural hair at work; particularly during the transition period. We also discuss whether natural hair is a “career killer” in the workplace.
Please leave a comment below to share your thoughts about this podcast or to share your experience with being natural in the workplace.
If you enjoyed this podcast, we’d appreciate a review on iTunes!
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- NHCN Podcast 003: How Friends & Family React to Our Natural Hair
- NHCN Podcast 005: Embracing Our Own Standard of Natural Beauty
- NHCN Podcast 006: Are Brothers Feeling Women With Natural Hair?
- NHCN Podcast 001: Why We Started Natural Haircare News
- NHCN Podcast 0014: Natural Hair Envy
- NHCN Podcast 002: The Hair Controversy – Gabby Douglas and Oprah Winfrey
- NHCN Podcast 0010: Is Natural Hair a Fad or Here To Stay?
- Politicians Who Rock Their Natural Hair
- NHCN Podcast 0015: Loving Our Natural Hair Shrinkage
- Guidelines vs. Discrimination- How far Can Corporations go in Dictating Hairstyles?
- Is Natural Hair Still An Issue In The Workplace?
- Treat Your Natural Hair With Care – 6 “Do Now” Strategies for Head Turning Hair
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Transitioners Start Here
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question
- The Benefits of Hair Steaming For Natural Hair