NHCN Podcast 004: Natural Hair in the Workplace
Latest posts by NHCN (see all)
(33 mins, 59 secs)
Dianne & Pamela dish about reactions people have to their natural hair at work; particularly during the transition period. We also discuss whether natural hair is a “career killer” in the workplace.
Please leave a comment below to share your thoughts about this podcast or to share your experience with being natural in the workplace.
If you enjoyed this podcast, we’d appreciate a review on iTunes!
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- Guidelines vs. Discrimination- How far Can Corporations go in Dictating Hairstyles?
- Female TV News Anchors Forced to Wear Wigs to Cover their Natural Hair
- How Does my Natural Hair Affect my Life in the Professional World?
- A Lost Black Man: A Natural Hair Perspective
- The Politics of Hair: Choosing Between Straight or Natural Hair on the Job [Video]
- Why Tamron Hall’s Natural Hair is a Big Deal
- Naturalista Who Fought Off Cancer Now Fighting For Her Right to Wear Her Hair Natural
- Are Black Women Being Punished for Wearing Their Hair In Its Natural State?
- News Anchor Pam McKelvy Removes Wig and Reveals Her Natural Hair on the Air
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Natural Hair in the Workplace – Why You Still Can’t Wear It
- Politicians Who Rock Their Natural Hair
Tagged with: natural hair articles • natural hair in the workplace
A woman doesn’t need to wear a short afro if she doesn’t want to. If she wants to she can wear a large afro because she has long hair, plus White women wear long hair and it’s straight and curly.