The Brothas Speak Out On Natural Hair and Beauty
- How To Reclaim Your Forgotten Black Girl Magic - December 3, 2016
- The Advice My Natural Hair Stylist Gave Me Every Naturalista Should Know - February 29, 2016
- ‘You Down Wit’ B-O-B? Black Owned Brands - January 11, 2016
Yes, I know what you’re thinking. Do black men really love black women with natural hair?
Women have conversed about it with each other and even blogged about it, but now there’s an event and the brothers are talking!
For you lucky New Yorker’s, the event is in Brooklyn on Saturday, September 29th. You can get all the info and your tickets here – Brothas Speak on Natural Beauty.
I really hope this will be well documented for those of us not able to attend and hear their wisdom.
If you can attend, my sister and I would love to hear from you, as a guest blogger, about the event!
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- Maintaining Your Natural Hair ‘High’
- My ‘Brunch with EDEN’: The Woman. The Products.
- The Choice Is Yours
- Our Kinky Hair: A pH Balancing Act
- Nappy Hair – The Other “N” Word?
- A Lost Black Man: A Natural Hair Perspective
- Natural Haircare News Flash: Check Out This Natural Hair Care Events Website
- Natural Hair Care News: Everything You Need To Know About Natural Hair Care Tips and Trends
- Everyone Ain’t Supposed To Be Natural
- Organic Root Stimulator Natural Hair Meet-Up
- Embracing Our Own Standard Of Beauty
- African Shea Butter from The Tree of Life
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Transitioners Start Here