Movers and Shakers: A Natural Hair Care Video Guide
Here’s a list of our favorite natural hair care vloggers on You Tube. We like to call them the “Movers and Shakers” of the natural hair care vlogging sphere!
There are so many really great natural haircare vlogs, (video blogs), for black women looking for the best tips and advice on how to manage and style our beautiful kinky, curly and wavy hair.
The 6 natural haircare vlogs make our list because:
- The videos offer clear, easy to follow natural haircare tips
- Their vlogs offer a variety of information – from how to do a twist out, make your own natural haircare products or how to trim your own natural hair!
- The quality and positive tone of their videos
These are women whose natural hair care videos move and inspire others to embrace and love their natural hair.
Our natural hair care guide of our personal favorites is not all-inclusive, so send us your favorite links by commenting below or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll add your top picks to an upcoming “Reader’s Favorites” blog post!
# 1. Naptural85
# 2. Hair Crush
#3. Naturally Curly Girlie
#4. Nikki Mae
#5. Mahogany Curls
Author: Dianne Shaddock
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- Our Kinky Hair: A pH Balancing Act
- Natural Hair Care News: Everything You Need To Know About Natural Hair Care Tips and Trends
- What’s Cooking In The Lab At The Science Of Black Hair?
- Noire Naturals: A Young Entrepreneur On The Rise
- Choosing A Natural Hairstylist
- Maintaining Your Natural Hair ‘High’
- Alopecia and Me: Living with permanent hair loss
- Readers’ Spotlight: Mixed Chicks – Product Review
- Readers’ Spotlight: Wen Hair Product Review – Sundra Oakley
- Low Manipulation Hair Styling Strategies
- Nourishing Dry Brittle Hair from Within
- The Top Ten Super Foods for Healthy Natural Hair