NHCN Podcast 006: Are Brothers Feeling Women With Natural Hair?
Latest posts by NHCN (see all)
(16 mins, 16 secs)
What do brothers think about black women with natural hair? Do they love it? Hate it? Missing that weave…
Dianne and Pamela talk about a “sister to brother” survey done by Beige Ojai, a You Tuber, on black men’s opinions about natural hair. Dianne and Pamela also share their own personal stories.
You Tube Video Referenced in Podcast
Share your experiences and leave your comments below and on:
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- NHCN Podcast 005: Embracing Our Own Standard of Natural Beauty
- What Type of Black Man Loves Natural Hair?
- NHCN Podcast 004: Natural Hair in the Workplace
- NHCN Podcast 003: How Friends & Family React to Our Natural Hair
- NHCN Podcast 002: The Hair Controversy – Gabby Douglas and Oprah Winfrey
- NHCN Podcast 001: Why We Started Natural Haircare News
- NHCN Podcast 0010: Is Natural Hair a Fad or Here To Stay?
- Tales of a Hollywood Natural: NHCN News Podcast #0021
- NHCN Podcast 0014: Natural Hair Envy
- NHCN Podcast 0018: Help a Brotha’ Out- How Do I Maintain My Locs?
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- NHCN Podcast 0017: The Natural Hair and the Latino Perspective With Carolina Contreras of Miss Rizos.com
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Transitioners Start Here
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- The Benefits of Hair Steaming For Natural Hair
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question