Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
Latest posts by Dianne Austin (see all)
You wouldn’t know it from watching the You Tube videos, but make no mistake – women of all ages have joined the natural haircare movement, including our beautiful, mature, kinky, coily, curly haired naturals.
Heck, most older natural haired beauties have been rockin’ their natural hair for decades!
Check out our photo gallery of ageless natural haired women:
Author: Dianne Shaddock
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural. Not sure of which products are right for your hair type? Visit our solution oriented natural hair products store.|
You May Also Like:
- Retired Veteran Is Teaching Young Women To Love Their Natural Hair
- NHCN Podcast 003: How Friends & Family React to Our Natural Hair
- Low Manipulation Hair Styling Strategies
- Where Do Braids and Locks Fit On The Natural Hair Spectrum?
- NHCN Podcast 005: Embracing Our Own Standard of Natural Beauty
- Help a Brotha’ Out! How Do I Maintain My Locs?
- NHCN Podcast 006: Are Brothers Feeling Women With Natural Hair?
- Organic Root Stimulator Natural Hair Meet-Up
- Ebony.com’s Summer Tips for Natural Hair
- Our Kinky Hair: A pH Balancing Act
- Give Your Hair What It Deserves: 5 Natural Hair Care Tips
- Breaking Free From The Creamy Crack- Transitioning From Relaxed to Natural
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Transitioners Start Here
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- The Benefits of Hair Steaming For Natural Hair
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question