Thank You From the Natural Hair Divas at Natural Haircare News!
We’d like to thank all of our natural haired, transitioning from relaxer, thinking about going natural divas who have joined Pamela and I on our natural hair journey through our website, Facebook, iTunes and Twitter a little over six months ago.
Since we’ve started the website in June of 2012, we’ve grown from just a few visitors a day to multiple hundreds of new and repeat visitors every day, and growing every month. We truly appreciate your support. We know that we couldn’t have gotten this far without you!
Pamela and I will continue to give you what you want – the latest information on what’s happening in the natural hair world through our blog and social media. We haven’t had a presence on YouTube yet, but never fear; it’s the next frontier for us.
We want to continue to hear from you through Facebook, Twitter, iTunes. Leave comments on the natural haircare news website. Let us know what information would be helpful to you, or just share your opinions. Let’s help each other on this journey towards natural hair nirvana.
Here’s wishing you a prosperous and happy 2013!
Dianne and Pamela
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- NHCN Podcast 0015: Loving Our Natural Hair Shrinkage
- Should You Ever Use Heat On Natural Hair?
- The Andre Walker System and Classifying Hair Curl Patterns
- USA Today Explores the Natural Hair Movement’s Growth
- More Reasons Why Chemically Treated Hair Poses a Danger to The Health of Black Women
- Self Esteem and Natural Hair: Empowering Young Girls To Love Their Kinks and Curls
- Unconventional Ways to Cleanse Your Kinks, Curls and Coils
- Biracial Bias in the Natural Hair Community
- Choosing A Natural Hairstylist
- Natural Hair Video: Aqueela’s Shaved Locs
- Pastor Says No To Hair Weaves In His Church