Thank You From the Natural Hair Divas at Natural Haircare News!
Latest posts by Dianne Austin (see all)
We’d like to thank all of our natural haired, transitioning from relaxer, thinking about going natural divas who have joined Pamela and I on our natural hair journey through our website, Facebook, iTunes and Twitter a little over six months ago.
Since we’ve started the website in June of 2012, we’ve grown from just a few visitors a day to multiple hundreds of new and repeat visitors every day, and growing every month. We truly appreciate your support. We know that we couldn’t have gotten this far without you!
Pamela and I will continue to give you what you want – the latest information on what’s happening in the natural hair world through our blog and social media. We haven’t had a presence on YouTube yet, but never fear; it’s the next frontier for us.
We want to continue to hear from you through Facebook, Twitter, iTunes. Leave comments on the natural haircare news website. Let us know what information would be helpful to you, or just share your opinions. Let’s help each other on this journey towards natural hair nirvana.
Here’s wishing you a prosperous and happy 2013!
Dianne and Pamela
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- NHCN Podcast 0015: Loving Our Natural Hair Shrinkage
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Confessions of a Former Product Junkie
- NHCN Podcast 0020: Naturals Over 40 – Do We Have A Voice?
- POLL: Do You Think That Older Naturals Are Missing From The Natural Hair Conversation?
- Natural Hair in the Workplace – Why You Still Can’t Wear It
- So You Want To Go Natural?
- 4 Things I Have Learned About Myself Since Deciding to Go Natural
- Readers’ Spotlight: Wen Hair Product Review – Sundra Oakley
- How Social Media Can Change the Game for Bad Hair Service
- Readers’ Spotlight: Terri’s Transition to Natural Hair
- NHCN Podcast 004: Natural Hair in the Workplace
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Transitioners Start Here
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question
- The Benefits of Hair Steaming For Natural Hair