Noire Naturals: A Young Entrepreneur On The Rise
- How To Reclaim Your Forgotten Black Girl Magic - December 3, 2016
- The Advice My Natural Hair Stylist Gave Me Every Naturalista Should Know - February 29, 2016
- ‘You Down Wit’ B-O-B? Black Owned Brands - January 11, 2016
Part of the joy in having a voice in the natural haircare world is sharing how others are contributing to the natural hair community. Women are stepping up and out in big bold ways to evolve the natural hair care industry and give others the confidence to embrace and love their kinks, coils and curls.
Part of her mission?
“To lesson the number of ‘Product Junkies’ in the world with a completely all-natural line of hair products created to ease the anxiety and challenges that come along with maintaining natural hair.”
Check out more about Ashleigh and her journey in this video by Noire Naturals:
Author: Pamela Shaddock
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- African Shea Butter from The Tree of Life
- Our Kinky Hair: A pH Balancing Act
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- My ‘Brunch with EDEN’: The Woman. The Products.
- Maintaining Your Natural Hair ‘High’
- Alopecia and Me: Living with permanent hair loss
- Readers’ Spotlight: Wen Hair Product Review – Sundra Oakley
- Choosing A Natural Hairstylist
- Readers’ Spotlight: Mixed Chicks – Product Review
- Low Manipulation Hair Styling Strategies
- Natural Haircare Experiments on Black People!
- Treat Your Natural Hair With Care – 6 “Do Now” Strategies for Head Turning Hair