Ebony.com’s Summer Tips for Natural Hair
Dianne is the co-founder of Natural Haircare News and Coils To Locs.com. She's been blogging about natural hair ever since she made the decision to break free of the creamy crack in 2012.
Latest posts by Dianne Austin (see all)
Looking for tips on how to keep your natural tresses looking its head-turning best? Check out the photo journal of summer hairstyles and tips on Ebony.com which include:
Dressing your hair up with stylish accessories
Protective hair styling
Adding bold hair color to tresses
3 Tips For Fabulous Summer Natural Hair
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- Update on the Wichita Natural Hair Meetup- Engaging Young women in Community Service and Self Love
- Black Women’s Reactions to 90’s Hair Products Echoes That of Many Naturals
- Are Relaxers Becoming Extinct?
- 5 Ways to Make Money in the Natural Hair Industry
- Update on Vanessa VanDyke: Student Who was Threatened with Suspension from School for Natural Hair
- How To Reclaim Your Forgotten Black Girl Magic
- Hair Edges: Why You Are Losing It & How You Can Restore It
- Lavender Essential Oil Recipes for Natural Hair Growth
- Walking the Talk: The Day I Finally Convinced My Daughter to Stop Texturizing Her Hair
- Solutions For Natural Hair Shrinkage
- Feeling Hoodwinked and Bamboozled With Your Hair Product Choices?
- Love Your Braids But Hate The Itch? Simple Strategies for Battling Itchy Scalp
Tagged with: natural hair care