Video: Tracee Ellis Ross Shares How She Has Learned To Love The Natural Hair She Used To Hate
Latest posts by Dianne Austin (see all)
- Video Sharing: HOW TO GET CURLY HAIR (TUTORIAL) - April 6, 2018
- Entrepreneur Tonya Cross Is Making Waves in the Natural Hair Space: NHCN Podcast #0026 - November 4, 2017
- Part 2: Alopecia, Hair Loss and More: A Candid Conversation About Our Hair with Dr. Shari Hicks Graham NHCN Podcast #0025 - September 27, 2017
Tracee Ellis Ross shares her perspective on natural hair and natural hair textures based on an Instagram post where a follower shares a picture of a little black girl who appears upset. The caption over the little girl’s picture states: “The moment when you realize that you don’t have Tracee Ellis Ross hair“. Tracee describes that learning to love the “dense, kinky, soft, big, difficult hair” that she used to hate “has been a journey”.
Like many of us, Tracee spent a lot of time and money using methods like relaxing to beat her hair into submission because she wanted “the hair that somebody else had”.
Tracee shares a lot of great advice for naturals by sharing her personal hair journey. Inspirational video!
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural. Not sure of which products are right for your hair type? Visit our solution oriented natural hair products store.|
You May Also Like:
- News Anchor Pam McKelvy Removes Wig and Reveals Her Natural Hair on the Air
- Are You Too Concerned With Curl Definition?
- What’s All The Fuss About Natural Hair?
- Natural Hair Event: Felicia Leatherwood’s Kurlz On Film
- Video: ‘Can I Touch Your Hair’ – The Endless Fascination With Black People’s Hair
- Are People Making Offhand Comments About Your Natural Hair? How To Respond To The Negative And UnInformed
- Are Black Men Missing From the Natural Hair Conversation?
- 4 Topics That Unnerve and Divide The Natural Hair Community
- Pastor Says No To Hair Weaves In His Church
- Natural Hair in the Workplace – Why You Still Can’t Wear It
- Everyone Ain’t Supposed To Be Natural
- Video: Natural Hairstyle Evolution Over The Last 100 Years
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Transitioners Start Here
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- The Benefits of Hair Steaming For Natural Hair
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question