NHCN Podcast 008: Embracing Our Identity – The Next Level Of Natural Haircare News
(8 mins, 49 secs)
Subscribe to our natural hair podcast on iTunes
Dianne and Pamela discuss the growth and direction of Natural Haircare News: More podcasts focused on the social issues related to natural hair, natural hair expert issues along with traditional tips and strategies.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- How To Reclaim Your Forgotten Black Girl Magic
- ‘You Down Wit’ B-O-B? Black Owned Brands
- Natural Hair Event: Felicia Leatherwood’s Kurlz On Film
- Toddlers Left Home Alone While Mom Gets Her Hair Done Die In House Fire
- NHCN Podcast 0016: The Anatomy of a Natural Hair Meetup
- NHCN Podcast 0015: Loving Our Natural Hair Shrinkage
- NHCN Podcast 0014: Natural Hair Envy
- NHCN Alert: Natural Hair Product Giveaways & “Naturals Over 40” Survey
- White Women with “Black Hairstyles”, Pictorial Raises the Consciousness Of Black Hairstyles in the Workplace
- My Thoughts: Curls Gone Wild Natural Hair Event in Boston
- NHCN Podcast 0011: Commentary – Making Natural Hair Acceptable Takes An Obscene Amount of Time
- NHCN Podcast 0010: Is Natural Hair a Fad or Here To Stay?
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Natural Hair Care and its Products- What’s Black-Owned and What’s Not