NHCN Podcast 008: Embracing Our Identity – The Next Level Of Natural Haircare News
Latest posts by NHCN (see all)
(8 mins, 49 secs)
Subscribe to our natural hair podcast on iTunes
Dianne and Pamela discuss the growth and direction of Natural Haircare News: More podcasts focused on the social issues related to natural hair, natural hair expert issues along with traditional tips and strategies.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- NHCN Podcast 0010: Is Natural Hair a Fad or Here To Stay?
- NHCN Podcast 0015: Loving Our Natural Hair Shrinkage
- NHCN Podcast 0016: The Anatomy of a Natural Hair Meetup
- NHCN Podcast 0014: Natural Hair Envy
- NHCN Podcast 0011: Commentary – Making Natural Hair Acceptable Takes An Obscene Amount of Time
- NHCN Alert: Natural Hair Product Giveaways & “Naturals Over 40” Survey
- Natural Hair Event: Felicia Leatherwood’s Kurlz On Film
- NHCN Podcast 005: Embracing Our Own Standard of Natural Beauty
- Tales of a Hollywood Natural: NHCN News Podcast #0021
- ‘You Down Wit’ B-O-B? Black Owned Brands
- How To Reclaim Your Forgotten Black Girl Magic
- NHCN Podcast 004: Natural Hair in the Workplace
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair - A Photo Gallery
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here
- To Trim Or Not To Trim - That Is The Question
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective