Texas Area Naturals – Check Out the Upcoming Natural Hair Parade and Festival In September
Naturalistas in the Dallas Texas area – mark your calendars for the third annual Naturally Isis Hair Parade and Festival on Saturday, September 7, 2013. The theme of this year’s festival is The Empowerment of Women Globally and Eryka Badu will be the Grand Marshall.
Natural hair expert Isis Brantley is the founder of the annual parade. Ms. Brantley chose to establish this annual event as a way of “re-establishing the beauty standards of African hair in America” and to raise awareness of organizations such as:
To learn more about this event, go to isisproject.co.
Author: Dianne Shaddock
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- Natural Hair Club Targeting Young Women Has Their First Meetup
- How To Reclaim Your Forgotten Black Girl Magic
- Natural Hair Event: Felicia Leatherwood’s Kurlz On Film
- Celebrity Natural Hair Stylist Felicia Leatherwood Sets The Mood for Seeds Of Luv Natural Hair Event – Boston – Photos
- Natural Hair Event Alert: New England DIY Products at Whole Foods
- My Thoughts: Curls Gone Wild Natural Hair Event in Boston
- Boston Natural Hair Event: Curls Gone Wild Natural Hair & Health Expo – October 12th
- NHCN Podcast 009: A Conversation With Natural Hair Expert Marie Compere of Luv My Natural Curls
- New England Naturalistas – 2014 Natural Hair Event in Massachusetts!
- That Itchy Scalp Driving You Crazy? What Causes Itchy Scalp and How To Combat It
- Castor Oil and Why It Is Good for Natural Hair
- POLL: Is Wash and Wear Hair Fact or Fiction for Naturals?
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here