What’s Cooking In The Lab At The Science Of Black Hair?
- How To Reclaim Your Forgotten Black Girl Magic - December 3, 2016
- The Advice My Natural Hair Stylist Gave Me Every Naturalista Should Know - February 29, 2016
- ‘You Down Wit’ B-O-B? Black Owned Brands - January 11, 2016
There’s nothing like a good visual when learning something new. Audrey Sivasothy, of The Science Of Black Hair, captures great ones in a series of videos!
For instance, finding the right moisture balance is an ongoing challenge, for most Naturals. To gain some fresh insight start by watching “The Basics Of Moisture” series.
One of my favorite videos, for a deeper understanding of balancing protein and moisture in your locks, is –
“The Science Of Black Hair: Protein/Moisture Balance Basics”.
Audrey skillfully uses pasta to demonstrate the breakdown that happens when our hair either has; too much moisture (you didn’t think that was possible did you?), to little moisture and just the right amount.
With so many video options out there in YouTube Land centered around managing our kinks, coils and curls, I really connect with the expertise and vision of Audrey Sivasothy. A choice, I believe, you can continually count on for your natural hair care education.
The Science Of Black Hair Protein/Moisture Video:
Author: Pamela Shaddock
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- Noire Naturals: A Young Entrepreneur On The Rise
- Our Kinky Hair: A pH Balancing Act
- Natural Hair Care News: Everything You Need To Know About Natural Hair Care Tips and Trends
- Solutions For Natural Hair Shrinkage
- Feeling Hoodwinked and Bamboozled With Your Hair Product Choices?
- Five Ingredients in Hair Products To Steer Clear Of
- Common Misconceptions About Natural Hair
- Signs Your Hair Needs a Protein Treatment
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question
- Hair Loss, Hair Gains: One Woman’s Story
- Giving Our Black Babies A “Head” Start
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair