NHCN Podcast 009: A Conversation With Natural Hair Expert Marie Compere of Luv My Natural Curls
Latest posts by NHCN (see all)
Subscribe to our natural hair podcast on iTunes.
Natural Hair Expert Marie Compere of Luv My Natural Curls answers some of the questions that naturals ask about the most on how to care for their hair. Marie also shares information on the annual “Seeds of Luv” natural hair event* in Massachusetts.
Mentioned in this Podcast
- Seeds of Luv Natural Hair Workshop with Felicia Leatherwood, $35 per person
- PH Balance Test Strips
- Castor Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Almond Oil
*The natural hair fashion show component of the Seeds of Luv Natural Hair Event has been canceled but be sure to get your tickets for the natural hair workshop.
Podcast UPDATE/ Date Change: The Seeds of Luv natural hair event will be held on Saturday, February 1, 2014 from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. Details and tickets: Luv My Natural Curls.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- Black Women’s Reactions to 90’s Hair Products Echoes That of Many Naturals
- Okay High Porosity Hair You Win!
- YouTuber Shares Note of Caution in “Natural Hair Gurus Exposed”
- 5 Ways to Make Money in the Natural Hair Industry
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- How to Care for an African American Child’s Natural Hair
- Natural Hair Club Targeting Young Women Has Their First Meetup
- How To Reclaim Your Forgotten Black Girl Magic
- Seriously…We Are Still Hating On Gabby Douglas’ Hair in 2016?
- Tales of a Hollywood Natural: NHCN News Podcast #0021
- Overseas Natural Hair Journey: Living Abroad as a Black Woman With Natural Hair
- Natural Hair “Velcro Cap” Weave – An Alternative to Traditional Weaves?