Oprah Dons Big Afro Wig For September Issue of “O” Magazine
Oooooweee! Oprah’s turning heads again with the September issue of “O” Magazine. Oprah is looking sharp with her natural hair wig choice which is part of O Magazine’s hair issue “extravaganza”.
Take a look at the behind the scenes pictorial of the shoot at Go Behind The Scenes at O’s September 2013 Cover Shoot.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.
You May Also Like:
- NHCN Podcast 002: The Hair Controversy – Gabby Douglas and Oprah Winfrey
- Do You Have Natural Hair Depression?
- NHCN Podcast 0017: The Natural Hair and the Latino Perspective With Carolina Contreras of Miss Rizos.com
- Is Natural Hair Still a Pejorative?
- What’s All The Fuss About Natural Hair?
- Cancer Support Resources That You Might Not Know Exist
- African Shea Butter from The Tree of Life
- NHCN Podcast 0011: Commentary – Making Natural Hair Acceptable Takes An Obscene Amount of Time
- NHCN Podcast 008: Embracing Our Identity – The Next Level Of Natural Haircare News
- Two Lucky Winners of Our Fall, 2014 Natural Hair Products Survey Will Be Announced Soon!
- Are Relaxers Becoming Extinct?
- Natural Hair News From Around the Web: 9 Things Some White People Don’t Understand About Natural Hair