Oprah Dons Big Afro Wig For September Issue of “O” Magazine
Oooooweee! Oprah’s turning heads again with the September issue of “O” Magazine. Oprah is looking sharp with her natural hair wig choice which is part of O Magazine’s hair issue “extravaganza”.
Take a look at the behind the scenes pictorial of the shoot at Go Behind The Scenes at O’s September 2013 Cover Shoot.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- NHCN Podcast 002: The Hair Controversy – Gabby Douglas and Oprah Winfrey
- Natural Haircare News Flash: A Ban On Afro Puffs & Braids
- Natural Hair Breakage? Here Are 4 Reasons Why Your Hair Is Breaking
- Want to go Natural? Don’t Do It If…
- Home Remedies for Frizzy Hair Straight From the Grocery Aisle
- 3 Possible Disadvantages Of Finger Detangling You May Not Know Of
- GOOD Hair, BAD Hair Day – The In Between Times
- The Real Deal: 4 Critical Features to Look For in a Natural Hair Salon
- A Bag Full Of Afro Kinky Hair – Look Good Feel Better [Video]
- Cancer, Chemo and Hair Loss: One Naturalista’s Journey
- Confessions of a Former Product Junkie
- Is Natural Hair Still An Issue In The Workplace?