Oprah Dons Big Afro Wig For September Issue of “O” Magazine
Oooooweee! Oprah’s turning heads again with the September issue of “O” Magazine. Oprah is looking sharp with her natural hair wig choice which is part of O Magazine’s hair issue “extravaganza”.
Take a look at the behind the scenes pictorial of the shoot at Go Behind The Scenes at O’s September 2013 Cover Shoot.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- NHCN Podcast 002: The Hair Controversy – Gabby Douglas and Oprah Winfrey
- NHCN Podcast 0018: Help a Brotha’ Out- How Do I Maintain My Locs?
- Black Hair Care: Tips for Transitioning From Relaxed to Natural Hair
- Having Locs May Mean Unemployment: Should You Choose Your Hair or Your Job?
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- How to Reroute Uncomfortable Questions About your Hair
- Oprah and Her Natural Hair: Is She a Role Model?
- The Politics Behind Natural Hair- What Kind of Statement am I Making?
- Black Owned Haircare Companies Taking the Lead in the Multimillion Dollar Natural Haircare Industry
- Celebrity Natural Hair Sighting- Tamera Mowry Housely’s Big Chop
- New Natural Hairstyle Ideas for 2018
- Common Misconceptions That Continue To Persist About Natural Hair