Oprah Dons Big Afro Wig For September Issue of “O” Magazine
Latest posts by Dianne Austin (see all)
- Natural Hair Care News Founder Featured in Entrepreneurship Video - August 25, 2017
- Do Chemo Caps Really Work On Natural Hair? Trish’s Chemo Hair Loss Journey - June 20, 2017
- Take the #BlackSalonProblems Survey - June 2, 2017
Oooooweee! Oprah’s turning heads again with the September issue of “O” Magazine. Oprah is looking sharp with her natural hair wig choice which is part of O Magazine’s hair issue “extravaganza”.
Take a look at the behind the scenes pictorial of the shoot at Go Behind The Scenes at O’s September 2013 Cover Shoot.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural. Not sure of which products are right for your hair type? Visit our solution oriented natural hair products store.|
You May Also Like:
- NHCN Podcast 002: The Hair Controversy – Gabby Douglas and Oprah Winfrey
- Trouble Finding an Afro Kinky Wig- My Chemo Hair Loss Journey
- The Black Power Movements’ Influence on the “Natural Hair Movement”
- Video: Natural Hairstyle Evolution Over The Last 100 Years
- Natural Hair “Velcro Cap” Weave – An Alternative to Traditional Weaves?
- Lupita Nyong’o’s Groundbreaking Approach to the Teenie Weenie Afro
- The Power of the Afro Flower
- Politicians Who Rock Their Natural Hair
- News Anchor Pam McKelvy Removes Wig and Reveals Her Natural Hair on the Air
- Beyoncé Shows Off Her Natural Hair – Weave
- Natural Hair Wigs and Weaves Are All The Rage In Hollywood
- Video: Was It a Really Bad Camera Timing or Was QVC Hosts Mocking Natural Hair Model?
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Transitioners Start Here
- The Benefits of Hair Steaming For Natural Hair
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College