Oprah Dons Big Afro Wig For September Issue of “O” Magazine
Oooooweee! Oprah’s turning heads again with the September issue of “O” Magazine. Oprah is looking sharp with her natural hair wig choice which is part of O Magazine’s hair issue “extravaganza”.
Take a look at the behind the scenes pictorial of the shoot at Go Behind The Scenes at O’s September 2013 Cover Shoot.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- NHCN Podcast 002: The Hair Controversy – Gabby Douglas and Oprah Winfrey
- Frizz Prevention 101 for DIY and Anti Frizz Product Recommendations For the Rest of Us!
- Don’t Believe The Hype: 6 Untruths About Natural Hair
- Tyra Banks: My Natural Hair Almost Cost My Career
- The New Age Hair Revolution
- NHCN Podcast 008: Embracing Our Identity – The Next Level Of Natural Haircare News
- Trouble Finding an Afro Kinky Wig- My Chemo Hair Loss Journey
- BBC News Covers Stylists’ Concerns Due to Shift to Natural Hair
- Seriously…We Are Still Hating On Gabby Douglas’ Hair in 2016?
- Our Kinky Hair: A pH Balancing Act
- Hair Damage? Avoid These 4 Bad Habits That Wreak Havoc On Kinky Curly Hair
- New Natural Haircare Product Promises “Curls That Won’t Back Down”
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here