Oprah Dons Big Afro Wig For September Issue of “O” Magazine
Latest posts by Dianne Austin (see all)
Oooooweee! Oprah’s turning heads again with the September issue of “O” Magazine. Oprah is looking sharp with her natural hair wig choice which is part of O Magazine’s hair issue “extravaganza”.
Take a look at the behind the scenes pictorial of the shoot at Go Behind The Scenes at O’s September 2013 Cover Shoot.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural. Not sure of which products are right for your hair type? Visit our solution oriented natural hair products store.|
You May Also Like:
- NHCN Podcast 002: The Hair Controversy – Gabby Douglas and Oprah Winfrey
- Trouble Finding an Afro Kinky Wig- My Chemo Hair Loss Journey
- Video: Natural Hairstyle Evolution Over The Last 100 Years
- Lupita Nyong’o’s Groundbreaking Approach to the Teenie Weenie Afro
- Natural Hair “Velcro Cap” Weave – An Alternative to Traditional Weaves?
- Politicians Who Rock Their Natural Hair
- Video: Was It a Really Bad Camera Timing or Was QVC Hosts Mocking Natural Hair Model?
- News Anchor Pam McKelvy Removes Wig and Reveals Her Natural Hair on the Air
- Beyoncé Shows Off Her Natural Hair – Weave
- Natural Hair Wigs and Weaves Are All The Rage In Hollywood
- New England Patriots and MGH Cancer Center Give a Shout Out to Coils to Locs on The Sports Hub, 98.5
- Division in the Natural Hair Community – The Curl Pattern Divide
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Transitioners Start Here
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- The Benefits of Hair Steaming For Natural Hair
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question