Politicians Who Rock Their Natural Hair
Latest posts by Dianne Austin (see all)
- Natural Hair Care News Founder Featured in Entrepreneurship Video - August 25, 2017
- Do Chemo Caps Really Work On Natural Hair? Trish’s Chemo Hair Loss Journey - June 20, 2017
- Take the #BlackSalonProblems Survey - June 2, 2017
The Root.com recently published a pictorial on the many black politicians and leaders who wear their hair natural. You can check out the pictorial below:
I find the pictorial interesting because of the conversations in the natural hair world that centers around the pros and cons of wearing natural hair at work. What impact does wearing natural hair have if any in the political world? Do you think that those who elect our politicians perceive politicians with natural hair in a negative, positive or neutral way?
Share your thoughts below.
Send us the names of politicians in your area who wear there hair natural and we’ll do our own pictorial of politicians with natural hair: Dianne@naturalhaircarenews.com.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural. Not sure of which products are right for your hair type? Visit our solution oriented natural hair products store.|
You May Also Like:
- Naturalista Who Fought Off Cancer Now Fighting For Her Right to Wear Her Hair Natural
- What’s All The Fuss About Natural Hair?
- Natural Hair in the Workplace – Why You Still Can’t Wear It
- The Politics of Hair: Choosing Between Straight or Natural Hair on the Job [Video]
- Don’t Believe The Hype: 6 Untruths About Natural Hair
- The Black Power Movements’ Influence on the “Natural Hair Movement”
- Video: Was It a Really Bad Camera Timing or Was QVC Hosts Mocking Natural Hair Model?
- Are Black Women Being Punished for Wearing Their Hair In Its Natural State?
- Why Tamron Hall’s Natural Hair is a Big Deal
- Natural Haircare News Flash: A Ban On Afro Puffs & Braids
- NHCN Podcast 004: Natural Hair in the Workplace
- Appreciating The Beauty of the Teeny-Weeny Afro
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Transitioners Start Here
- The Benefits of Hair Steaming For Natural Hair
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College