Boston Natural Hair Event: Curls Gone Wild Natural Hair & Health Expo – October 12th
Dianne is the co-founder of Natural Haircare News and Coils To Locs.com. She's been blogging about natural hair ever since she made the decision to break free of the creamy crack in 2012.
Latest posts by Dianne Austin (see all)
Boston area naturalistas will want to check out the upcoming “Curls Gone Wild” Natural Hair and Health Expo on Saturday, October 12, 2013 from 12 p.m. – 6 p.m.
This event promises naturalistas “an exotic splash of fashion, style and art” as well as “an impressive line up of natural hair stylists, beauty consultants, artists, and product vendors”.
Click here to get more information: Curls Gone Wild Natural Hair & Health Expo
If you are hosting or know of a natural hair event in your area, let us know and we’ll post your event on our blog – firstname.lastname@example.org
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- Natural Hair Club Targeting Young Women Has Their First Meetup
- How To Reclaim Your Forgotten Black Girl Magic
- Natural Hair Event: Felicia Leatherwood’s Kurlz On Film
- Celebrity Natural Hair Stylist Felicia Leatherwood Sets The Mood for Seeds Of Luv Natural Hair Event – Boston – Photos
- Natural Hair Event Alert: New England DIY Products at Whole Foods
- My Thoughts: Curls Gone Wild Natural Hair Event in Boston
- NHCN Podcast 009: A Conversation With Natural Hair Expert Marie Compere of Luv My Natural Curls
- Texas Area Naturals – Check Out the Upcoming Natural Hair Parade and Festival In September
- New England Naturalistas – 2014 Natural Hair Event in Massachusetts!
- Sheryl Underwood Apologies for Negative Comments on Afro Hair, Reveals Her Natural Hair on Air [Video]
- Does Having Natural Hair Make it Easier To Participate In Activities That You Avoided When Your Hair Was Straight? [Poll]
- Choosing A Natural Hairstylist
Tagged with: natural hair events