NHCN Podcast 0011: Commentary – Making Natural Hair Acceptable Takes An Obscene Amount of Time
(21 mins, 30 secs)
Download the podcast
Subscribe to our natural hair radio show on iTunes
Pamela and Dianne share their thoughts on an article from an insightful young woman who thoughtfully shares with the world her struggle with the amount of time that she spends on making her natural hair acceptable to others.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- How To Reclaim Your Forgotten Black Girl Magic
- ‘You Down Wit’ B-O-B? Black Owned Brands
- Natural Hair Event: Felicia Leatherwood’s Kurlz On Film
- Is Natural Hair Still a Pejorative?
- NHCN Podcast 0019: The Lucrative Hair Weave Market
- NHCN Podcast 0015: Loving Our Natural Hair Shrinkage
- NHCN Podcast 0014: Natural Hair Envy
- How Embracing Natural Hair Boosts Self-Love and Confidence
- Exhibitionists Host Amanda Parris Shares her Joy and Pain of Wearing Natural Hair
- Frizz and Natural Hair- What’s up with That?
- Female TV News Anchors Forced to Wear Wigs to Cover their Natural Hair
- The Politics Behind Natural Hair- What Kind of Statement am I Making?