Naturalistas – Check Out “The Curl Connection” Natural Hair Event
Latest posts by Dianne Austin (see all)
Highlights of the event include:
- Curl Talk – tips and demonstrations on how to manage natural hair during the fall and winter months. Facilitated by Melissa of MAW Beauty Studios
- Hair Demos
- Swag Bags
- Product Swap
- Special Announcement
You can find details on “The Curl Connection” natural hair event here.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- Video: Tracee Ellis Ross Shares How She Has Learned To Love The Natural Hair She Used To Hate
- Cancer Support Resources That You Might Not Know Exist
- Poll: Do You Believe That The Chemicals in Relaxers Cause Health Issues? Is It Why You Went Natural?
- 5 Ways to Make Money in the Natural Hair Industry
- 5 Actions to Help Your Child Recover from a Negative Natural Hair Incident
- Hair Loss, Hair Gains: One Woman’s Story
- Having Locs May Mean Unemployment: Should You Choose Your Hair or Your Job?
- Dr. Yaba Blay Talks Black Hair Politics
- 4 Videos That Show You How to Draw Natural Hair
- Maintaining Your Natural Hair ‘High’
- The NaySayers Were Wrong…Natural Hair Is Not Going Anywhere
- Five Ingredients in Hair Products To Steer Clear Of
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- Natural Hair Care and its Products- What’s Black-Owned and What’s Not
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College