Naturalistas – Check Out “The Curl Connection” Natural Hair Event
Dianne is the co-founder of Natural Haircare News and Coils To Locs.com. She's been blogging about natural hair ever since she made the decision to break free of the creamy crack in 2012.
Latest posts by Dianne Austin (see all)
Don’t you just love natural hair events? Andrea Imafidon of My Beautiful Natural Essence is hosting “The Curl Connection“, a natural hair event in Pawtucket, Rhode Island on November 9, 2013.
Highlights of the event include:
- Curl Talk – tips and demonstrations on how to manage natural hair during the fall and winter months. Facilitated by Melissa of MAW Beauty Studios
- Hair Demos
- Swag Bags
- Product Swap
- Special Announcement
You can find details on “The Curl Connection” natural hair event here.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- Unconventional Ways to Cleanse Your Kinks, Curls and Coils
- Tennessee’s First Natural Hair School Celebrates Its 100% Pass Rate
- Yes, I Stretch My Natural Hair – No Biggie…
- Take the #BlackSalonProblems Survey
- Will I Ever Not Be Surprised To See A Black Woman With Natural Hair?
- Can You Still Repair Heat Damaged Natural Hair?
- NHCN Podcast 007: Homemade Natural Hair Products Versus Store Bought Products
- What Type of Black Man Loves Natural Hair?
- NHCN Podcast 0017: The Natural Hair and the Latino Perspective With Carolina Contreras of Miss Rizos.com
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Hair Is Too Nappy For The Workplace?
- Hair Nah- The Natural Hair Game