Naturalistas – Check Out “The Curl Connection” Natural Hair Event
Latest posts by Dianne Austin (see all)
Highlights of the event include:
- Curl Talk – tips and demonstrations on how to manage natural hair during the fall and winter months. Facilitated by Melissa of MAW Beauty Studios
- Hair Demos
- Swag Bags
- Product Swap
- Special Announcement
You can find details on “The Curl Connection” natural hair event here.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- Is Your Hair Really Natural If It’s Texturized?
- Social Media Beauty for All Ages
- Husband’s Shocking Reaction to His Wife Perming Her Natural Hair!
- NHCN Alert: Natural Hair Product Giveaways & “Naturals Over 40” Survey
- The Special Challenges of Type 4 Natural Hair – Turn a Challenge Into An Opportunity For Beautiful Hair
- The Real Deal: 4 Critical Features to Look For in a Natural Hair Salon
- Why It’s Wrong to Call Your Hair Nappy
- From Natural to Straight to Natural Again: The History of African American Hair
- We Love Felicia Leatherwood Month – Natural Hair Tips and Strategies from the Natural Hair Master
- Female Pattern Baldness and Alopecia – The 411 for Naturals
- Natural Conditioners for Curly – Kinky Hair
- We’re Here for the #BlackHairChallenge
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here