Naturalistas – Check Out “The Curl Connection” Natural Hair Event
Latest posts by Dianne Austin (see all)
Highlights of the event include:
- Curl Talk – tips and demonstrations on how to manage natural hair during the fall and winter months. Facilitated by Melissa of MAW Beauty Studios
- Hair Demos
- Swag Bags
- Product Swap
- Special Announcement
You can find details on “The Curl Connection” natural hair event here.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- Single Dad Shatters Stereotypes About Hairstyling
- Which Is Best: Slow Transition To Natural, Or The Big Chop?
- The New Age Hair Revolution
- An Easy Flat Twist Style for You to Try [Video]
- Pastor Says No To Hair Weaves In His Church
- What We Can Learn From Viola Davis About Wearing Wigs, Natural Hair, and Hair Loss
- Natural Haircare Experiments on Black People!
- Why Are Black Women So Emotionally Tied To Our Hair?
- Video: Was It a Really Bad Camera Timing or Was QVC Hosts Mocking Natural Hair Model?
- Why I Love Hair Steaming My Naturally Kinky Hair
- Natural Hair Wigs and Weaves Are All The Rage In Hollywood
- My Natural Hair Story
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here