Natural Hair Event Alert: New England DIY Products at Whole Foods
Latest posts by Dianne Austin (see all)
New England Naturalistas are representing when it comes to getting the word out about upcoming events over the last few weeks!
Interested in learning how to make your own natural products for your tresses? Sign up for the Naturals Green Corner Holistic DIY Holistic Hair Recipes at Whole Foods in Dedham, Massachusetts on Sunday, November 10, 2013 from 2 p.m. – 3 p.m. Tickets are $10 per person and the deadline for purchasing tickets is October 31, 2013. You can purchase tickets here.
Our readers span the nation and the globe so if you have a natural hair event that you’d like to see featured on Natural Haircare News, send the details regarding the event to firstname.lastname@example.org at least two weeks prior to the event.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- Celebrity Natural Hair Stylist Felicia Leatherwood Sets The Mood for Seeds Of Luv Natural Hair Event – Boston – Photos
- Natural Hair Annual Events
- NHCN Podcast 009: A Conversation With Natural Hair Expert Marie Compere of Luv My Natural Curls
- Natural Hair Event: Felicia Leatherwood’s Kurlz On Film
- Feeling Hoodwinked and Bamboozled With Your Hair Product Choices?
- DIY Yogurt Recipes to Improve Your Natural Hair Health
- Teen Is Founder, CEO Of Six Figure Global Natural Hair Product Business
- New England Naturalistas – 2014 Natural Hair Event in Massachusetts!
- My Thoughts: Curls Gone Wild Natural Hair Event in Boston
- Texas Area Naturals – Check Out the Upcoming Natural Hair Parade and Festival In September
- Natural Hair Club Targeting Young Women Has Their First Meetup
- Boston Natural Hair Event: Curls Gone Wild Natural Hair & Health Expo – October 12th
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Transitioners Start Here
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- The Benefits of Hair Steaming For Natural Hair
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question