Win Free Natural Hair Products Contests
We just are itching to give away some natural hair products! Top of the line, full size products too!
Which products? Well, that’s a surprise, but rest assured that we wouldn’t give away any products that aren’t top quality!
Here’s how you can get in on the action:
Natural Hair Products Contest #1: “Like” or leave a comment on our Facebook page or the Natural Haircare News blog between October 30, 2013 and December 31, 2013 and you’ll be entered to win $30 in natural hair care products.
Natural Hair Products Contest #2: Write and submit a guest post between, October 30, 2013 and December 31, 2013 and you’ll be entered to win $50 in natural hair care products.
Important- Be Sure To:
- Enter your name and email address when leaving a comment on the blog so that we are able to contact you to notify you if you are the winner.
- Leaving spam comments or inappropriate comments,(use of foul language for example) will disqualify you from being entered into the contest and your comment will not be posted. On the other hand, we welcome comments that challenge us so don’t be shy about letting us know if you disagree with a post.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- Resisting The Temptation To Relax Your Natural Hair
- Myths And Misconceptions You May Have About Natural Hair
- The Black Power Movements’ Influence on the “Natural Hair Movement”
- More Reasons Why Chemically Treated Hair Poses a Danger to The Health of Black Women
- The Top Ten Super Foods for Healthy Natural Hair
- You Don’t Need a License to Style Natural Hair?
- The Lucrative Hair Weave Market – Why Women Are Getting The Hair Snatched Off Their Heads
- Natural Hair Event Alert: New England DIY Products at Whole Foods
- Fans in Disbelief that Angela Simmons’ Natural Hair is Hers?
- The Top Concerns of Women with Natural Hair – Felicia Leatherwood, Celebrity Stylist
- Where Do Braids and Locks Fit On The Natural Hair Spectrum?
- RIP Titi Branch – Co Founder of Miss Jessie’s Products