Win Free Natural Hair Products Contests
We just are itching to give away some natural hair products! Top of the line, full size products too!
Which products? Well, that’s a surprise, but rest assured that we wouldn’t give away any products that aren’t top quality!
Here’s how you can get in on the action:
Natural Hair Products Contest #1: “Like” or leave a comment on our Facebook page or the Natural Haircare News blog between October 30, 2013 and December 31, 2013 and you’ll be entered to win $30 in natural hair care products.
Natural Hair Products Contest #2: Write and submit a guest post between, October 30, 2013 and December 31, 2013 and you’ll be entered to win $50 in natural hair care products.
Important- Be Sure To:
- Enter your name and email address when leaving a comment on the blog so that we are able to contact you to notify you if you are the winner.
- Leaving spam comments or inappropriate comments,(use of foul language for example) will disqualify you from being entered into the contest and your comment will not be posted. On the other hand, we welcome comments that challenge us so don’t be shy about letting us know if you disagree with a post.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Curl Defining Cremes
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question
- Transitioners Start Here
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- White Women with “Black Hairstyles”, Pictorial Raises the Consciousness Of Black Hairstyles in the Workplace
- Naturalistas – Check Out “The Curl Connection” Natural Hair Event