NHCN Alert: Natural Hair Product Giveaways & “Naturals Over 40” Survey
Latest posts by Dianne Austin (see all)
We have two natural hair product giveaways and one survey that we want to make sure that you take advantage of:
- Win $30 or $50 in Natural Hair Products -Deadline, 12/31/13
We’d love your help with a special survey-
- Naturals Over 40 Survey – Deadline, 11/30/13
Be sure to listen to the podcast for more details!
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- Porcha and Sami: Natural Haircare News Amazon Gift Card Survey Winners!
- NHCN Podcast 0020: Naturals Over 40 – Do We Have A Voice?
- NHCN Podcast #0023: Nubia’s Guide to Going Natural: A Conversation with Orjanette Bryant
- NHCN Podcast 003: How Friends & Family React to Our Natural Hair
- NHCN Podcast 0010: Is Natural Hair a Fad or Here To Stay?
- NHCN Podcast 0011: Commentary – Making Natural Hair Acceptable Takes An Obscene Amount of Time
- NHCN Podcast 0014: Natural Hair Envy
- Help a Sista’ Out – Take Our “Naturals Over 40” Survey!
- NHCN Podcast 008: Embracing Our Identity – The Next Level Of Natural Haircare News
- NHCN Podcast 0016: The Anatomy of a Natural Hair Meetup
- NHCN Podcast 0015: Loving Our Natural Hair Shrinkage
- POLL: Do You Think That Older Naturals Are Missing From The Natural Hair Conversation?
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Transitioners Start Here