NHCN Podcast 0013: Do You Dislike My Hair?
Latest posts by NHCN (see all)
(6 mins, 37 seconds)
Pamela and Dianne contribute to the discourse around a wonderful video which focuses on young children posing questions about their natural hair.
Referenced in this podcast
Watch the Video
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- Eight Year Old Girl Suffers Severe Scalp Damage From Bullies For Weaving Her Natural Hair- VIDEO
- Engage Your Daughter on Her Natural Hair Journey – Here’s How
- What do you think? Is Chemically Straightening Your Child’s Hair Child Abuse?
- Are Black Women Being Punished for Wearing Their Hair In Its Natural State?
- How to Care for an African American Child’s Natural Hair
- Article: Do You Dislike My Natural Hair?
- NHCN Podcast 0012: Why Does Airport Security Need to Search My Hair?
- Natural Haircare News Flash: A Ban On Afro Puffs & Braids
- Myths And Misconceptions You May Have About Natural Hair
- Giving Our Black Babies A “Head” Start
- Teaching Our Children to Love Their Hair
- 5 Actions to Help Your Child Recover from a Negative Natural Hair Incident
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Transitioners Start Here
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question
- The Benefits of Hair Steaming For Natural Hair