NHCN Podcast 0014: Natural Hair Envy
Latest posts by NHCN (see all)
Download audio (10 mins., 57 secs.)
Good hair days and bad hair days and “good hair” versus “bad hair” – Dianne and Pamela dish about natural hair envy from a variety of perspectives.
Be sure to subscribe to our natural hair talk show on iTunes and rate us if you like our podcasts! We’d appreciate it.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural. Not sure of which products are right for your hair type? Visit our solution oriented natural hair products store.|
You May Also Like:
- NHCN Podcast 0011: Commentary – Making Natural Hair Acceptable Takes An Obscene Amount of Time
- NHCN Podcast 0015: Loving Our Natural Hair Shrinkage
- NHCN Podcast 0016: The Anatomy of a Natural Hair Meetup
- NHCN Podcast 0010: Is Natural Hair a Fad or Here To Stay?
- NHCN Podcast 0019: The Lucrative Hair Weave Market
- NHCN Podcast 0018: Help a Brotha’ Out- How Do I Maintain My Locs?
- Tales of a Hollywood Natural: NHCN News Podcast #0021
- NHCN Podcast 008: Embracing Our Identity – The Next Level Of Natural Haircare News
- Solutions For Natural Hair Shrinkage
- NHCN Podcast 0017: The Natural Hair and the Latino Perspective With Carolina Contreras of Miss Rizos.com
- NHCN Podcast 004: Natural Hair in the Workplace
- NHCN Alert: Natural Hair Product Giveaways & “Naturals Over 40” Survey
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Transitioners Start Here
- The Benefits of Hair Steaming For Natural Hair
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question