Celebrity Natural Hair Stylist Felicia Leatherwood Sets The Mood for Seeds Of Luv Natural Hair Event – Boston – Photos
Latest posts by Dianne Austin (see all)
- Part 2: Alopecia, Hair Loss and More: A Candid Conversation About Our Hair with Dr. Shari Hicks Graham NHCN Podcast #0025 - September 27, 2017
- Part 1: Alopecia, Hair Loss and More: A Candid Conversation About Our Hair with Dr. Shari Hicks Graham NHCN Podcast #0024 - September 25, 2017
- Natural Hair Care News Founder Featured in Entrepreneurship Video - August 25, 2017
Thank goodness that there are Naturalistas like Marie Compere who are stepping up to the plate to fill that void! Marie is the owner of Luv My Natural Curls Boutique and the brainchild behind the 4th annual Seeds of Luv natural hair event.
The event, which took place on Saturday, February 1st in Randolph Massachusetts was hosted by Rica Elysee, and Stell Roberts. Elysee, the organizer of Boston’s Natural Hair Meetup group, is making tsunami-size waves on the natural hair scene in Boston. Elysee and Roberts did a wonderful job with keeping the crowd engaged and excited about the day.
Highlights of the event included:
- Hair care tips from Ken Burkeen, Founder of the Huetiful Hair Steamer. Two lucky winners snagged a Huetiful steamer!
- The smooth musical stylings of songstress Tori Tori.
- Great vendors including visual artist and jewelry designer Tarra Lu, t-shirt/book vendor My2Cents4UBlog.com, and natural hair product vendor
- Koils By Nature among others great vendors.
As if this wasn’t enough, Felicia Leatherwood fielded direct questions from Naturalistas for more than an hour on topics ranging from how to maintain moisture in natural hair to choosing the products that are best for your particular hair type. Be on the lookout for detailed blog posts on some of the tips shared at the event!
**Attention Event Organizers & Naturalistas**
Post your upcoming natural hair related events, press releases and Meetups for FREE on the Natural Haircare News website! It only takes a few minutes and you’ll reach the thousands of Naturals in your area who are looking for natural hair events in their town.
Click Here: Post Your Events
Seeds of Luv Pictures
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural. Not sure of which products are right for your hair type? Visit our solution oriented natural hair products store.|
You May Also Like:
- Natural Hair Event Alert: New England DIY Products at Whole Foods
- Natural Hair Event: Felicia Leatherwood’s Kurlz On Film
- New England Naturalistas – 2014 Natural Hair Event in Massachusetts!
- NHCN Podcast 009: A Conversation With Natural Hair Expert Marie Compere of Luv My Natural Curls
- Natural Hair Club Targeting Young Women Has Their First Meetup
- Boston Natural Hair Event: Curls Gone Wild Natural Hair & Health Expo – October 12th
- My Thoughts: Curls Gone Wild Natural Hair Event in Boston
- Texas Area Naturals – Check Out the Upcoming Natural Hair Parade and Festival In September
- How To Reclaim Your Forgotten Black Girl Magic
- Natural Haircare News Flash: Check Out This Natural Hair Care Events Website
- NHCN Podcast 0016: The Anatomy of a Natural Hair Meetup
- The Brothas Speak Out On Natural Hair and Beauty
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Transitioners Start Here
- The Benefits of Hair Steaming For Natural Hair
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question