Celebrity Natural Hair Sighting- Tamera Mowry Housely’s Big Chop
Slightly old news, but news is news: Actress Tamera Mowry-Housely decided to “start the new year, by starting fresh and just… being who God made me to be” and did the big chop a few weeks ago. She shared a photo on Instagram of her new do.
According to an interview with People, Mowry-Housely says “I think it’s beautiful when you see all different shades of black women or just any kind of woman with curly hair just kind of embracing it. I think it’s beautiful.”
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- The NaySayers Were Wrong…Natural Hair Is Not Going Anywhere
- BBC News Covers Stylists’ Concerns Due to Shift to Natural Hair
- Hollywood Embraces Natural Hair- The Celebration of Natural Girls on the Red Carpet
- Fans in Disbelief that Angela Simmons’ Natural Hair is Hers?
- Embracing My Natural Crown
- Are Relaxers Becoming Extinct?
- Kelis Gives Herself a New Haircut!
- Hair Love: Torrei Hart’s Natural Hair Care Line
- Erica Campbell Makes Case for Going Natural!
- So You Want To Go Natural?
- 4 Things I Have Learned About Myself Since Deciding to Go Natural
- What’s All The Fuss About Natural Hair?
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- Natural Hair Care and its Products- What’s Black-Owned and What’s Not
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College