Celebrity Natural Hair Sighting- Tamera Mowry Housely’s Big Chop
Latest posts by Dianne Austin (see all)
- Do Chemo Caps Really Work On Natural Hair? Trish’s Chemo Hair Loss Journey - June 20, 2017
- Take the #BlackSalonProblems Survey - June 2, 2017
- How to Care for an African American Child’s Natural Hair - May 3, 2017
Slightly old news, but news is news: Actress Tamera Mowry-Housely decided to “start the new year, by starting fresh and just… being who God made me to be” and did the big chop a few weeks ago. She shared a photo on Instagram of her new do.
According to an interview with People, Mowry-Housely says “I think it’s beautiful when you see all different shades of black women or just any kind of woman with curly hair just kind of embracing it. I think it’s beautiful.”
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural. Not sure of which products are right for your hair type? Visit our solution oriented natural hair products store.|
You May Also Like:
- Don’t Believe The Hype: 6 Untruths About Natural Hair
- 8 Really Good Reasons To Stop Straightening Your Hair and Go Natural
- Tia Mowry-Hardrict Embraces Her Natural Curls, Credits Her Son As Her Inspiration
- Everyone Ain’t Supposed To Be Natural
- What’s All The Fuss About Natural Hair?
- 4 Things I Have Learned About Myself Since Deciding to Go Natural
- Lupita Nyong’o’s Groundbreaking Approach to the Teenie Weenie Afro
- Teyonah Parris on Her Natural Hair: It Looked Nothing Like ‘What I thought was beautiful’
- Erica Campbell Makes Case for Going Natural!
- News Anchor Pam McKelvy Removes Wig and Reveals Her Natural Hair on the Air
- Embracing Our Own Standard Of Beauty
- Jill Scott Doesn’t Let Her Hair Define Her
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Transitioners Start Here
- The Benefits of Hair Steaming For Natural Hair
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question
- White Women with “Black Hairstyles”, Pictorial Raises the Consciousness Of Black Hairstyles in the Workplace