NHCN Podcast 0015: Loving Our Natural Hair Shrinkage
Latest posts by NHCN (see all)
(15 mins, 16 secs)
Some Naturalistas love wash and go’s regardless of shrinkage and others, well – HATE it.
Dianne & Pamela discuss the social aspects of natural hair shrinkage and some unusual ways of addressing shrinkage found on YouTube; including how the dew point and vegetable glycerin affects hair shrinkage and curl definition!
Be sure to subscribe to our natural hair radio show on iTunes.
Mentioned in This Podcast
Link: Vegetable Glycerin
NHCN Article: Yes, I Stretch My Natural Hair – No Biggie…
Natural Hair and the Dew Point – Video
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural. Not sure of which products are right for your hair type? Visit our solution oriented natural hair products store.|
You May Also Like:
- NHCN Podcast 0014: Natural Hair Envy
- NHCN Podcast 0011: Commentary – Making Natural Hair Acceptable Takes An Obscene Amount of Time
- NHCN Podcast 0010: Is Natural Hair a Fad or Here To Stay?
- NHCN Podcast 0019: The Lucrative Hair Weave Market
- Tales of a Hollywood Natural: NHCN News Podcast #0021
- NHCN Podcast #0023: Nubia’s Guide to Going Natural: A Conversation with Orjanette Bryant
- NHCN Podcast 0017: The Natural Hair and the Latino Perspective With Carolina Contreras of Miss Rizos.com
- NHCN Podcast 008: Embracing Our Identity – The Next Level Of Natural Haircare News
- NHCN Podcast 0018: Help a Brotha’ Out- How Do I Maintain My Locs?
- NHCN Podcast 0016: The Anatomy of a Natural Hair Meetup
- 8 Really Good Reasons To Stop Straightening Your Hair and Go Natural
- NHCN Alert: Natural Hair Product Giveaways & “Naturals Over 40” Survey
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Transitioners Start Here
- The Benefits of Hair Steaming For Natural Hair
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College