We Love Felicia Leatherwood Month – Natural Hair Tips and Strategies from the Natural Hair Master
I recently attended an event featuring celebrity natural hair stylist Felicia Leatherwood and learned lots of great tips direct from the leading expert in the field of natural hair care.
Felicia generously shared her views on:
- How to retain your natural hair’s moisture balance
- Preventing hair breakage
- Her favorite natural hair products and hair care routines
- Co-washing versus shampooing
And so much more!
I took copious notes so that I can share these natural hair nuggets with our loyal Natural Haircare News readers! During the month of March, I’ll be sharing snippets of Felicia’s wisdom on these topics so stay tuned!
Article #2: Coming Soon!
Don’t miss the series – “Let’s Stay in Touch” – Be sure to sign up for our email opt in list and get all of our articles delivered straight to your mailbox.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- Hair Damage? Avoid These 4 Bad Habits That Wreak Havoc On Kinky Curly Hair
- Why Is My Hair Not Growing? Reasons Why Your Hair Is Stubbornly Short
- Debunking 5 Common Myths About Moisturizing Your Natural Hair
- The Top Concerns of Women with Natural Hair – Felicia Leatherwood, Celebrity Stylist
- Felicia Leatherwood Month – Felicia Shares How She Started Working With Natural Hair
- NHCN Podcast 001: Why We Started Natural Haircare News
- Fans in Disbelief that Angela Simmons’ Natural Hair is Hers?
- Natural Hair “Velcro Cap” Weave – An Alternative to Traditional Weaves?
- Hair Loss, Hair Gains: One Woman’s Story
- Natural Hair Video: Aqueela’s Shaved Locs
- Why Do The Styling Choices That Black Women Make Continue To Be An Issue in The Workplace? Woman Fired For Wearing Blonde Highlights
- Naturalistas – Check Out “The Curl Connection” Natural Hair Event