Kristina and Jaida: Two Beautiful Young Ladies Who Love Their Natural Hair! (Pictures)
Latest posts by Dianne Austin (see all)
- Do Chemo Caps Really Work On Natural Hair? Trish’s Chemo Hair Loss Journey - June 20, 2017
- Take the #BlackSalonProblems Survey - June 2, 2017
- How to Care for an African American Child’s Natural Hair - May 3, 2017
Meet Kristina, 12 and Jaida, 9, two absolutely beautiful young ladies who love and embrace their natural hair.
Their mom, Stacey shared with me that her girls love their hair and enjoy wearing their beautiful tresses loose.
Stacey used the homemade flaxseed gel recipe that we featured on the pages of Natural Haircare News, (courtesy of natural hair blogger Naptural85) for the first time on the girls hair and styled their hair in two strand twists.
Thanks Stacey for sharing these pictures with Natural Haircare News!
Leave a comment below and let Kristina and Jaida know what you think about their hair!
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural. Not sure of which products are right for your hair type? Visit our solution oriented natural hair products store.|
You May Also Like:
- The Power Of The Puff… The Afro Puff That Is
- Five year old Maleigha’s Natural Hair Salon Adventure
- Engage Your Daughter on Her Natural Hair Journey – Here’s How
- What do you think? Is Chemically Straightening Your Child’s Hair Child Abuse?
- Feeling Hoodwinked and Bamboozled With Your Hair Product Choices?
- Teaching Our Children to Love Their Hair
- Readers’ Spotlight: Mixed Chicks – Product Review
- How to Care for an African American Child’s Natural Hair
- Giving Our Black Babies A “Head” Start
- Single Dad Shatters Stereotypes About Hairstyling
- Natural Haircare News Flash: A Ban On Afro Puffs & Braids
- Eight Year Old Girl Suffers Severe Scalp Damage From Bullies For Weaving Her Natural Hair- VIDEO
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Transitioners Start Here
- The Benefits of Hair Steaming For Natural Hair
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question
- White Women with “Black Hairstyles”, Pictorial Raises the Consciousness Of Black Hairstyles in the Workplace