Kristina and Jaida: Two Beautiful Young Ladies Who Love Their Natural Hair! (Pictures)
Dianne is the co-founder of Natural Haircare News and Coils To Locs.com. She's been blogging about natural hair ever since she made the decision to break free of the creamy crack in 2012.
Latest posts by Dianne Austin (see all)
Meet Kristina, 12 and Jaida, 9, two absolutely beautiful young ladies who love and embrace their natural hair.
Their mom, Stacey shared with me that her girls love their hair and enjoy wearing their beautiful tresses loose.
Stacey used the homemade flaxseed gel recipe that we featured on the pages of Natural Haircare News, (courtesy of natural hair blogger Naptural85) for the first time on the girls hair and styled their hair in two strand twists.
Thanks Stacey for sharing these pictures with Natural Haircare News!
Leave a comment below and let Kristina and Jaida know what you think about their hair!
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- The Power Of The Puff… The Afro Puff That Is
- What do you think? Is Chemically Straightening Your Child’s Hair Child Abuse?
- Engage Your Daughter on Her Natural Hair Journey – Here’s How
- Five year old Maleigha’s Natural Hair Salon Adventure
- 3 Funny Videos of Brothers and a Father Doing Natural Hair
- Single Dad Shatters Stereotypes About Hairstyling
- How to Care for an African American Child’s Natural Hair
- Beyoncé Backlash: What Does Hating on Blue Ivy’s Hair Say About Us?
- Eight Year Old Girl Suffers Severe Scalp Damage From Bullies For Weaving Her Natural Hair- VIDEO
- NHCN Podcast 0013: Do You Dislike My Hair?
- Article: Do You Dislike My Natural Hair?
- Natural Haircare News Flash: A Ban On Afro Puffs & Braids
Tagged with: children with natural hair • Natural haircare for children
Your girls’ hair is beautiful! When I was younger I had the same problem with not always loving my natural hair and wanting it to be straight. It has taken me up until last year (a sophomore in college) for me to love my natural hair. I hope you girls learn to embrace the hair that God has given you and learn to love it much sooner than I did.
Awesome children! Kudos to the parents!
Jaida and Kristina – you are so beautiful. I love your natural hair!