Five year old Maleigha’s Natural Hair Salon Adventure
Latest posts by Pamela (see all)
- How To Reclaim Your Forgotten Black Girl Magic - December 3, 2016
- The Advice My Natural Hair Stylist Gave Me Every Naturalista Should Know - February 29, 2016
- ‘You Down Wit’ B-O-B? Black Owned Brands - January 11, 2016
It’s always tough when you give someone a recommendation based on a third-party referral. I’d heard great things about I Love Lulu from my friend Lee. I’ve had my eye on this “growing green hair spa” for a while now with every intention of utilizing their services. So when I got the call from my girl Elisa who was helping a friend find a new salon home, that catered to natural hair, for her five year old daughter Maleigha, I took a chance and recommended I Love Lulu. I’m happy to say there are now two very satisfied customers.
Here’s what mom had to say about their experience:
“My 5 year old daughter Maleigha and I went to I love lulu for the first time this past weekend. They were very friendly on the phone and answered all my questions. The place itself is adorable. Love the way they decorated it. They have quotes painted on the wall that are inspiring and cool. The feel of the salon is terrific. Brittany did Maleigha’s hair and she was wonderful. Great with Maleigha making her feel comfortable and answering all her many questions. Maleigha loved it! When Brittany was putting the product on her hair (they have their own all natural product line) Maleigha said ‘ oh, I like that!! That smells good!’ You pick from an al la carte menu the services you want. She gave Maleigha a great haircut and condition. I want to try their products next time we go. I think we found a new home here!! We will certainly be back and highly recommend them. We love lulu!!”
Maleigha looks gorgeous and my reputation is in tact!
Whether you live in or are visiting the Los Angeles area, stop by and give this organic hair salon a try.
“Lulu has taken her personal knowledge of the unique benefits of steam, organic hair care, and aromatherapy to the next level.”
What Naturalista can resist that combination? Personally, I can’t wait to make my appointment!
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural. Not sure of which products are right for your hair type? Visit our solution oriented natural hair products store.|
You May Also Like:
- The Power Of The Puff… The Afro Puff That Is
- Readers’ Spotlight: Mixed Chicks – Product Review
- Choosing A Natural Hairstylist
- Kristina and Jaida: Two Beautiful Young Ladies Who Love Their Natural Hair! (Pictures)
- Common Misconceptions About Natural Hair
- Giving Our Black Babies A “Head” Start
- Engage Your Daughter on Her Natural Hair Journey – Here’s How
- What Are The Worst Things You Can Do To Your Natural Hair? Here Are Four You Might Be Guilty Of
- Feeling Hoodwinked and Bamboozled With Your Hair Product Choices?
- Myths And Misconceptions You May Have About Natural Hair
- What do you think? Is Chemically Straightening Your Child’s Hair Child Abuse?
- Our Kinky Hair: A pH Balancing Act
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Transitioners Start Here
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- The Benefits of Hair Steaming For Natural Hair
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question