Tia Mowry-Hardrict Embraces Her Natural Curls, Credits Her Son As Her Inspiration
Latest posts by Pamela (see all)
- How To Reclaim Your Forgotten Black Girl Magic - December 3, 2016
- The Advice My Natural Hair Stylist Gave Me Every Naturalista Should Know - February 29, 2016
- ‘You Down Wit’ B-O-B? Black Owned Brands - January 11, 2016
More and more celebrities are embracing the natural hair movement and we can include Tia Mowry-Hardrict to the list.
After her sister Tamera Mowry-Housely did the big chop early this year, Tia also decided to ditch the sleek, long haired look and go au naturel.
In a photo the former Sister, Sister star shared on her Instagram account, she flaunts her new teeny weenie afro and it simply looks stunning. The actress admits that she looks to her son Cree for hair inspiration.
“We all know I [heart] my sons curls!! He’s encouraged me to embrace mine! #naturalhair #naturalcurls,” she said on the photo-sharing website.
The actress has been regularly sharing photos of herself and her son on Instagram showcasing their ‘mommy and me’ hairdos. Tia has also used the photo-sharing site to ask her followers for natural hair care advice.
Tia’s son Cree inspired her to embrace her natural, God-given hair. What or who inspired you to go natural?
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural. Not sure of which products are right for your hair type? Visit our solution oriented natural hair products store.|
You May Also Like:
- Taraji P. Henson’s New Cut Is Everything
- Erica Campbell Makes Case for Going Natural!
- Hollywood Naturals
- Beyoncé Backlash: What Does Hating on Blue Ivy’s Hair Say About Us?
- Celebrity Natural Hair Sighting- Tamera Mowry Housely’s Big Chop
- Lupita Nyong’o’s Groundbreaking Approach to the Teenie Weenie Afro
- Jill Scott Doesn’t Let Her Hair Define Her
- Teyonah Parris on Her Natural Hair: It Looked Nothing Like ‘What I thought was beautiful’
- Female Pattern Baldness and Alopecia – The 411 for Naturals
- Beyoncé Shows Off Her Natural Hair – Weave
- 5 Tried And Tested Ways To Stop Hair Breakage
- It’s Not Too Late To Protect Your Hair Against The Summer Rays and Dreaded Humidity
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Transitioners Start Here
- The Benefits of Hair Steaming For Natural Hair
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question
- White Women with “Black Hairstyles”, Pictorial Raises the Consciousness Of Black Hairstyles in the Workplace