Tia Mowry-Hardrict Embraces Her Natural Curls, Credits Her Son As Her Inspiration
- How To Reclaim Your Forgotten Black Girl Magic - December 3, 2016
- The Advice My Natural Hair Stylist Gave Me Every Naturalista Should Know - February 29, 2016
- ‘You Down Wit’ B-O-B? Black Owned Brands - January 11, 2016
More and more celebrities are embracing the natural hair movement and we can include Tia Mowry-Hardrict to the list.
After her sister Tamera Mowry-Housely did the big chop early this year, Tia also decided to ditch the sleek, long haired look and go au naturel.
In a photo the former Sister, Sister star shared on her Instagram account, she flaunts her new teeny weenie afro and it simply looks stunning. The actress admits that she looks to her son Cree for hair inspiration.
“We all know I [heart] my sons curls!! He’s encouraged me to embrace mine! #naturalhair #naturalcurls,” she said on the photo-sharing website.
The actress has been regularly sharing photos of herself and her son on Instagram showcasing their ‘mommy and me’ hairdos. Tia has also used the photo-sharing site to ask her followers for natural hair care advice.
Tia’s son Cree inspired her to embrace her natural, God-given hair. What or who inspired you to go natural?
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- Kelis Gives Herself a New Haircut!
- Hollywood Naturals
- Lupita Nyong’o Inspires All Natural Women
- How Embracing Natural Hair Boosts Self-Love and Confidence
- Tyra Banks: My Natural Hair Almost Cost My Career
- Exhibitionists Host Amanda Parris Shares her Joy and Pain of Wearing Natural Hair
- Frizz and Natural Hair- What’s up with That?
- Female TV News Anchors Forced to Wear Wigs to Cover their Natural Hair
- The Politics Behind Natural Hair- What Kind of Statement am I Making?
- A Toronto District School Board Principal Suspends Student for Wearing Curls
- Natural Hair Beauties that are Making a Difference!
- Natural Hair Care and its Products- What’s Black-Owned and What’s Not