NHCN Podcast 0017: The Natural Hair and the Latino Perspective With Carolina Contreras of Miss Rizos.com
Download the audio (32 mins, 52 secs.)
Are the experiences of our Latina sisters similar or different to black women? Carolina Contreras, founder of Miss Rizos, a popular natural hair blog in the Latino community shares a very insightful perspective on the topic that you won’t want to miss!
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- Carolina “Miss Rizos” Contreras Opens a Natural Hair Salon in the Dominican Republic!
- New England Patriots and MGH Cancer Center Give a Shout Out to Coils to Locs on The Sports Hub, 98.5
- Entrepreneur Tonya Cross Is Making Waves in the Natural Hair Space: NHCN Podcast #0026
- Part 2: Alopecia, Hair Loss and More: A Candid Conversation About Our Hair with Dr. Shari Hicks Graham NHCN Podcast #0025
- Part 1: Alopecia, Hair Loss and More: A Candid Conversation About Our Hair with Dr. Shari Hicks Graham NHCN Podcast #0024
- NHCN Podcast #0023: Nubia’s Guide to Going Natural: A Conversation with Orjanette Bryant
- Tales of a Hollywood Natural: NHCN News Podcast #0021
- NHCN Podcast 0020: Naturals Over 40 – Do We Have A Voice?
- NHCN Podcast 0019: The Lucrative Hair Weave Market
- NHCN Podcast 0015: Loving Our Natural Hair Shrinkage
- NHCN Podcast 0010: Is Natural Hair a Fad or Here To Stay?
- Dr. Yaba Blay Talks Black Hair Politics