Beyoncé Shows Off Her Natural Hair – Weave
Latest posts by Dianne Austin (see all)
- Do Chemo Caps Really Work On Natural Hair? Trish’s Chemo Hair Loss Journey - June 20, 2017
- Take the #BlackSalonProblems Survey - June 2, 2017
- How to Care for an African American Child’s Natural Hair - May 3, 2017
Beyoncé recently posted a picture of herself on her Instagram account rocking windswept kinky curls.
The songstress, dressed in a geometric print suit was stunning in her latest look. It is no secret that Beyoncé likes to experiment with different hair styles; often rocking as many as nine different styles a day according to her stylist! You may have seen this recent photo where Beyoncé cut off her real hair and showed off her new short pixie cut:
We are used to seeing Ms. B in wigs and weaves – understandable given her profession – but it is a welcome change to see Beyoncé sporting what appears to be a natural hair weave, (possibly a wig) as opposed to the straight look that it seems many celebs opt for. Also lovin’ the short cut!
What do you think of this particular look on Beyoncé?
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural. Not sure of which products are right for your hair type? Visit our solution oriented natural hair products store.|
You May Also Like:
- Beyoncé Backlash: What Does Hating on Blue Ivy’s Hair Say About Us?
- The Daily Show Enlists Jessica Williams: ‘Operation Black Hair’ Tries To Educate White Army Men About Natural Hair
- What’s All The Fuss About Natural Hair?
- News Anchor Pam McKelvy Removes Wig and Reveals Her Natural Hair on the Air
- Natural Hair Wigs and Weaves Are All The Rage In Hollywood
- 12 Years a Slave’s Lupita Nyong’o Delivers a Powerful Speech About Black Beauty
- Hollywood Naturals
- Trouble Finding an Afro Kinky Wig- My Chemo Hair Loss Journey
- NHCN Podcast 0019: The Lucrative Hair Weave Market
- Tia Mowry-Hardrict Embraces Her Natural Curls, Credits Her Son As Her Inspiration
- “I Have a Nice Interesting Grade of Hair”: Do Celebrity Comments Reinforce The Good Hair, Bad Hair Divide? [Video]
- Are Black Men Missing From the Natural Hair Conversation?
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Transitioners Start Here
- The Benefits of Hair Steaming For Natural Hair
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question
- White Women with “Black Hairstyles”, Pictorial Raises the Consciousness Of Black Hairstyles in the Workplace