Beyoncé Shows Off Her Natural Hair – Weave
Beyoncé recently posted a picture of herself on her Instagram account rocking windswept kinky curls.
The songstress, dressed in a geometric print suit was stunning in her latest look. It is no secret that Beyoncé likes to experiment with different hair styles; often rocking as many as nine different styles a day according to her stylist! You may have seen this recent photo where Beyoncé cut off her real hair and showed off her new short pixie cut:
We are used to seeing Ms. B in wigs and weaves – understandable given her profession – but it is a welcome change to see Beyoncé sporting what appears to be a natural hair weave, (possibly a wig) as opposed to the straight look that it seems many celebs opt for. Also lovin’ the short cut!
What do you think of this particular look on Beyoncé?
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- Beyoncé Backlash: What Does Hating on Blue Ivy’s Hair Say About Us?
- The Daily Show Enlists Jessica Williams: ‘Operation Black Hair’ Tries To Educate White Army Men About Natural Hair
- Zendaya Lets Us Know the Difference Between Weaves, Wigs, and Extensions
- News Anchor Pam McKelvy Removes Wig and Reveals Her Natural Hair on the Air
- Natural Hair Wigs and Weaves Are All The Rage In Hollywood
- Hollywood Naturals
- Trouble Finding an Afro Kinky Wig- My Chemo Hair Loss Journey
- 12 Years a Slave’s Lupita Nyong’o Delivers a Powerful Speech About Black Beauty
- NHCN Podcast 0019: The Lucrative Hair Weave Market
- Fans in Disbelief that Angela Simmons’ Natural Hair is Hers?
- Kelis Gives Herself a New Haircut!
- Are Black Men Missing From the Natural Hair Conversation?
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place