Using Technology To Track Your Natural Hair Journey- Share Your Selfies!
Latest posts by Dianne Austin (see all)
- Part 2: Alopecia, Hair Loss and More: A Candid Conversation About Our Hair with Dr. Shari Hicks Graham NHCN Podcast #0025 - September 27, 2017
- Part 1: Alopecia, Hair Loss and More: A Candid Conversation About Our Hair with Dr. Shari Hicks Graham NHCN Podcast #0024 - September 25, 2017
- Natural Hair Care News Founder Featured in Entrepreneurship Video - August 25, 2017
We are so lucky to live in an age where we have tools that make everything easier.
From air conditioning to computers, advances in technology help us to live much more comfortably than our ancestors could ever dream of living.
One of the most popular technological advances to date are smart phones; those tiny handheld computer – video – camera gadgets that has revolutionized how we live our lives.
Our phones not only help us to keep in touch with friends and family, play games, and pay bills, but our phones have made it easier for us to track our lives by creating photos and videos that are easy to capture, store and share.
Enter the selfie.
The word ‘selfie’, is relatively new but it has now become a standard in the lexicon of anyone with a smart phone. Naturalistas are leading the charge and are using their phones to take selfies in order to track their natural hair journey.
Even if you have experienced some bumps in the road on your natural hair journey, taking selfies are an easy way to visually chart your progress because you have a visual record of how far you have progressed.
We would love to share your journey on the blog so calling all Naturalistas! Send us your selfies so that we can feature you on the blog!
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- 4 Things I Have Learned About Myself Since Deciding to Go Natural
- What’s All The Fuss About Natural Hair?
- Don’t Believe The Hype: 6 Untruths About Natural Hair
- Embracing My Natural Crown
- Locs – Another Natural Hair Styling Alternative
- Myths And Misconceptions You May Have About Natural Hair
- 8 Really Good Reasons To Stop Straightening Your Hair and Go Natural
- Are Relaxers Becoming Extinct?
- Reversing the Mistreatment of Black Hair
- Everyone Ain’t Supposed To Be Natural
- Why Tamron Hall’s Natural Hair is a Big Deal
- Kelis Gives Herself a New Haircut!
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Transitioners Start Here
- The Benefits of Hair Steaming For Natural Hair
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question