Using Technology To Track Your Natural Hair Journey- Share Your Selfies!
We are so lucky to live in an age where we have tools that make everything easier.
From air conditioning to computers, advances in technology help us to live much more comfortably than our ancestors could ever dream of living.
One of the most popular technological advances to date are smart phones; those tiny handheld computer – video – camera gadgets that has revolutionized how we live our lives.
Our phones not only help us to keep in touch with friends and family, play games, and pay bills, but our phones have made it easier for us to track our lives by creating photos and videos that are easy to capture, store and share.
Enter the selfie.
The word ‘selfie’, is relatively new but it has now become a standard in the lexicon of anyone with a smart phone. Naturalistas are leading the charge and are using their phones to take selfies in order to track their natural hair journey.
Even if you have experienced some bumps in the road on your natural hair journey, taking selfies are an easy way to visually chart your progress because you have a visual record of how far you have progressed.
We would love to share your journey on the blog so calling all Naturalistas! Send us your selfies so that we can feature you on the blog!
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.
You May Also Like:
- The NaySayers Were Wrong…Natural Hair Is Not Going Anywhere
- Hollywood Embraces Natural Hair- The Celebration of Natural Girls on the Red Carpet
- Embracing My Natural Crown
- Natural Hair Annual Events
- Lupita Nyong’o Inspires All Natural Women
- How to Work Through the Highs and Lows of the Natural Hair Journey
- A Historical Perspective to Natural Hair Movement
- The Politics Behind Natural Hair- What Kind of Statement am I Making?
- The Natural Hair Journey- How to Begin the Process of Going Natural
- How to Dispel Common Misconceptions About Natural Hair
- Growth Tracking the Natural Hair Industry Over the Last Five Years
- How The Natural Hair Movement Empowered Me