Two Lucky Winners of Our Fall, 2014 Natural Hair Products Survey Will Be Announced Soon!
We’d like to thank everyone who took the time to participate in our Natural Hair Product Survey which ended on October 31, 2014.
We were excited to hear what you had to say about your favorite products, video bloggers and more and we’ll share some of the results over the next few weeks.
For those of you who participated in the survey and opted to have your name and email address entered into the gift card drawing, we will be announcing the lucky winners in the next 7 – 10 days.
The winners will each receive a $25 Amazon Gift Card! Don’t worry, if you are a winner we will contact you via the email address that you provided in the survey. We’ll announce the names of the winners once each person has been contacted.
Stay tuned for the results and be sure to check back often for more giveaways, (and great natural hair content)!
Dianne and Pamela
Natural Haircare News
You May Also Like:
- Porcha and Sami: Natural Haircare News Amazon Gift Card Survey Winners!
- Why I Love Hair Steaming My Naturally Kinky Hair
- Coming To Terms With Losing My Natural Hair [Video]
- Natural Hair “Velcro Cap” Weave – An Alternative to Traditional Weaves?
- Unsure About Transitioning to Natural Hair? 6 Benefits to Going Natural
- Confessions of a Former Product Junkie
- Taking Split Ends To Task – Do You Really Have To Cut Split Ends?
- Why Using Flat Irons on Natural Hair Will Cause Irreversible Damage
- Cultural Appropriation of “Black” Hairstyles Creating a Buzz [Video]
- NHCN Podcast 003: How Friends & Family React to Our Natural Hair
- Overseas Natural Hair Journey: Living Abroad as a Black Woman With Natural Hair
- Why I’m Sharing My Cancer Journey [Video]
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place