NHCN Podcast 0018: Help a Brotha’ Out- How Do I Maintain My Locs?
Download the audio, (12 mins, 5 secs)
Hey Natural Haircare readers, Darryl Maston, a Natural Haircare News reader is asking for your help! He’s looking for advice on how to maintain his locs. We know that there are people out there who can help him, so listen to the podcast and then leave a comment below.
We want to feature more guest posters with a compelling story on the Natural Haircare News talk show. It’s easy to share your hair journey, as well as your natural haircare tips and advice by submitting a guest post. Click here to learn more.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- NHCN Podcast 0019: The Lucrative Hair Weave Market
- NHCN Podcast 0011: Commentary – Making Natural Hair Acceptable Takes An Obscene Amount of Time
- NHCN Podcast 0014: Natural Hair Envy
- NHCN Podcast 0015: Loving Our Natural Hair Shrinkage
- Help a Brotha’ Out! How Do I Maintain My Locs?
- Tales of a Hollywood Natural: NHCN News Podcast #0021
- NHCN Podcast 006: Are Brothers Feeling Women With Natural Hair?
- NHCN Podcast 007: Homemade Natural Hair Products Versus Store Bought Products
- NHCN Podcast #0023: Nubia’s Guide to Going Natural: A Conversation with Orjanette Bryant
- Why I’m Sharing My Cancer Journey [Video]
- Trouble Finding an Afro Kinky Wig- My Chemo Hair Loss Journey
- Video: Top 10 Chemo Hair Loss “Aha” Moments
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place