RIP Titi Branch – Co Founder of Miss Jessie’s Products
Natural Haircare News is saddened to report the death of Miss Jessie’s co-founder, Titi Branch at age 45.
According to a variety of news outlets including the Washington Post, the cause of Titi’s death has not been confirmed although there has been speculation that it was the result of suicide.
Miss Jessie’s products have been in the forefront of hair styling product options that support the special needs of women with curly and coily hair world wide during a time when products that were specially formulated for natural hair were difficult to find. The sisters have a popular salon, “Miss Jessie’s” in New York that caters to women with natural hair.
We extend our condolences to Titi’s family and friends during this difficult time.
You May Also Like:
- Boston Natural Hair Event: Curls Gone Wild Natural Hair & Health Expo – October 12th
- Five Ingredients in Hair Products To Steer Clear Of
- Where Do Braids and Locks Fit On The Natural Hair Spectrum?
- Want to go Natural? Don’t Do It If…
- Why Pictures of Michelle Obama’s Natural Hair Are a Big Deal
- How To Achieve Second-Day Hair
- NHCN Podcast 0020: Naturals Over 40 – Do We Have A Voice?
- Thank You From the Natural Hair Divas at Natural Haircare News!
- Natural Conditioners for Curly – Kinky Hair
- Why I’m Sharing My Cancer Journey [Video]
- 4 Things I Have Learned About Myself Since Deciding to Go Natural
- Woman Shaves Head Bald After Weave Damaged Her Scalp