RIP Titi Branch – Co Founder of Miss Jessie’s Products
Natural Haircare News is saddened to report the death of Miss Jessie’s co-founder, Titi Branch at age 45.
According to a variety of news outlets including the Washington Post, the cause of Titi’s death has not been confirmed although there has been speculation that it was the result of suicide.
Miss Jessie’s products have been in the forefront of hair styling product options that support the special needs of women with curly and coily hair world wide during a time when products that were specially formulated for natural hair were difficult to find. The sisters have a popular salon, “Miss Jessie’s” in New York that caters to women with natural hair.
We extend our condolences to Titi’s family and friends during this difficult time.
You May Also Like:
- Unsure About Transitioning to Natural Hair? 6 Benefits to Going Natural
- Nourishing Dry Brittle Hair from Within
- 4 Things I Have Learned About Myself Since Deciding to Go Natural
- The Benefits of Natural Hair
- Beyoncé Backlash: What Does Hating on Blue Ivy’s Hair Say About Us?
- The Trend Towards Natural Hair Goes A Lot Deeper Than The Need To Be Free From Relaxers
- The Andre Walker System and Classifying Hair Curl Patterns
- The Politics Behind Natural Hair- What Kind of Statement am I Making?
- Play Untangles Mystery of Black Women’s Hair
- Don’t Believe The Hype: 6 Untruths About Natural Hair
- Giving Our Black Babies A “Head” Start
- Is the New U.S. Army Regulation 670-1 Unfair to Women with Natural Hair?
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- Natural Hair Care and its Products- What’s Black-Owned and What’s Not
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College