RIP Titi Branch – Co Founder of Miss Jessie’s Products
Natural Haircare News is saddened to report the death of Miss Jessie’s co-founder, Titi Branch at age 45.
According to a variety of news outlets including the Washington Post, the cause of Titi’s death has not been confirmed although there has been speculation that it was the result of suicide.
Miss Jessie’s products have been in the forefront of hair styling product options that support the special needs of women with curly and coily hair world wide during a time when products that were specially formulated for natural hair were difficult to find. The sisters have a popular salon, “Miss Jessie’s” in New York that caters to women with natural hair.
We extend our condolences to Titi’s family and friends during this difficult time.
You May Also Like:
- From Natural to Straight to Natural Again: The History of African American Hair
- Win Free Natural Hair Products Contests
- Black Women and Hair Loss: Heed the Warning Signs
- Help a Sista’ Out – Take Our “Naturals Over 40” Survey!
- 3 Hair Loss Problems Caused By Natural Hair Care Practices
- Are You Too Concerned With Curl Definition?
- 5 Ways to Make Money in the Natural Hair Industry
- Update on Vanessa VanDyke: Student Who was Threatened with Suspension from School for Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Readers’ Spotlight: Terri’s Transition to Natural Hair
- An Historical Perspective on Black Hair In America
- A Bag Full Of Afro Kinky Hair – Look Good Feel Better [Video]