RIP Titi Branch – Co Founder of Miss Jessie’s Products
Natural Haircare News is saddened to report the death of Miss Jessie’s co-founder, Titi Branch at age 45.
According to a variety of news outlets including the Washington Post, the cause of Titi’s death has not been confirmed although there has been speculation that it was the result of suicide.
Miss Jessie’s products have been in the forefront of hair styling product options that support the special needs of women with curly and coily hair world wide during a time when products that were specially formulated for natural hair were difficult to find. The sisters have a popular salon, “Miss Jessie’s” in New York that caters to women with natural hair.
We extend our condolences to Titi’s family and friends during this difficult time.
You May Also Like:
- Is Your Man Supportive Of Your Natural Hair? [Video]
- Which Is Best: Slow Transition To Natural, Or The Big Chop?
- Which Natural Hair Advice Is Right for You?
- Lupita Nyong’o’s Groundbreaking Approach to the Teenie Weenie Afro
- USA Today Explores the Natural Hair Movement’s Growth
- Single Dad Shatters Stereotypes About Hairstyling
- Black Owned Haircare Companies Taking the Lead in the Multimillion Dollar Natural Haircare Industry
- Play Untangles Mystery of Black Women’s Hair
- How to Work Through the Highs and Lows of the Natural Hair Journey
- My Thoughts: Curls Gone Wild Natural Hair Event in Boston
- Tennessee’s First Natural Hair School Celebrates Its 100% Pass Rate
- Understanding Your Hair Porosity – A Strategic Approach to Combating Dry, Frizzy Natural Hair