RIP Titi Branch – Co Founder of Miss Jessie’s Products
Natural Haircare News is saddened to report the death of Miss Jessie’s co-founder, Titi Branch at age 45.
According to a variety of news outlets including the Washington Post, the cause of Titi’s death has not been confirmed although there has been speculation that it was the result of suicide.
Miss Jessie’s products have been in the forefront of hair styling product options that support the special needs of women with curly and coily hair world wide during a time when products that were specially formulated for natural hair were difficult to find. The sisters have a popular salon, “Miss Jessie’s” in New York that caters to women with natural hair.
We extend our condolences to Titi’s family and friends during this difficult time.
You May Also Like:
- The Importance Of Curl Typing And How To Make It Work For You
- Video: Top 10 Chemo Hair Loss “Aha” Moments
- Readers’ Spotlight: Wen Hair Product Review – Sundra Oakley
- 12 Years a Slave’s Lupita Nyong’o Delivers a Powerful Speech About Black Beauty
- How to Care for an African American Child’s Natural Hair
- The Choice Is Yours
- Myths And Misconceptions You May Have About Natural Hair
- Natural Hair Tips: Try These Strategies to Get Rid Of Grays Naturally
- NHCN Podcast 006: Are Brothers Feeling Women With Natural Hair?
- NHCN Podcast 004: Natural Hair in the Workplace
- Update on Vanessa VanDyke: Student Who was Threatened with Suspension from School for Natural Hair
- Confessions of a Former Product Junkie