RIP Titi Branch – Co Founder of Miss Jessie’s Products
Natural Haircare News is saddened to report the death of Miss Jessie’s co-founder, Titi Branch at age 45.
According to a variety of news outlets including the Washington Post, the cause of Titi’s death has not been confirmed although there has been speculation that it was the result of suicide.
Miss Jessie’s products have been in the forefront of hair styling product options that support the special needs of women with curly and coily hair world wide during a time when products that were specially formulated for natural hair were difficult to find. The sisters have a popular salon, “Miss Jessie’s” in New York that caters to women with natural hair.
We extend our condolences to Titi’s family and friends during this difficult time.
You May Also Like:
- Natural Haircare News Flash: A Ban On Afro Puffs & Braids
- Can You Still Repair Heat Damaged Natural Hair?
- NHCN Podcast #0023: Nubia’s Guide to Going Natural: A Conversation with Orjanette Bryant
- Cancer, Chemo and Hair Loss: One Naturalista’s Journey
- How to Work Through the Highs and Lows of the Natural Hair Journey
- Black Panther Proves that Black Girls Rock- Favorite Natural Looks from the Black Panther Movie Screening
- NHCN Podcast 005: Embracing Our Own Standard of Natural Beauty
- Are Black Women Being Punished for Wearing Their Hair In Its Natural State?
- Update on the Wichita Natural Hair Meetup- Engaging Young women in Community Service and Self Love
- Shedding: “I Am Not My Hair”
- Debunking 5 Common Myths About Moisturizing Your Natural Hair
- Are Black Men Missing From the Natural Hair Conversation?