RIP Titi Branch – Co Founder of Miss Jessie’s Products
Latest posts by Dianne Austin (see all)
- Do Chemo Caps Really Work On Natural Hair? Trish’s Chemo Hair Loss Journey - June 20, 2017
- Take the #BlackSalonProblems Survey - June 2, 2017
- How to Care for an African American Child’s Natural Hair - May 3, 2017
Natural Haircare News is saddened to report the death of Miss Jessie’s co-founder, Titi Branch at age 45.
According to a variety of news outlets including the Washington Post, the cause of Titi’s death has not been confirmed although there has been speculation that it was the result of suicide.
Miss Jessie’s products have been in the forefront of hair styling product options that support the special needs of women with curly and coily hair world wide during a time when products that were specially formulated for natural hair were difficult to find. The sisters have a popular salon, “Miss Jessie’s” in New York that caters to women with natural hair.
We extend our condolences to Titi’s family and friends during this difficult time.
You May Also Like:
- The Benefits of Natural Hair
- Video: ‘Can I Touch Your Hair’ – The Endless Fascination With Black People’s Hair
- My Deva Chan Salon Experience- Transitioning Hair Cut
- 5 Tried And Tested Ways To Stop Hair Breakage
- Teaching Our Children to Love Their Hair
- Toddlers Left Home Alone While Mom Gets Her Hair Done Die In House Fire
- Video: Natural Hairstyle Evolution Over The Last 100 Years
- Black Hair Education: The Key To Ending Discrimination?
- Are You Too Concerned With Curl Definition?
- The Growing Popularity of Homemade Natural Haircare Products
- Oprah and Her Natural Hair: Is She a Role Model?
- An Historical Perspective on Black Hair In America
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Transitioners Start Here
- The Benefits of Hair Steaming For Natural Hair
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question
- White Women with “Black Hairstyles”, Pictorial Raises the Consciousness Of Black Hairstyles in the Workplace