Video: Natural Hairstyle Evolution Over The Last 100 Years
Latest posts by Dianne Austin (see all)
Have you seen the video, (see below) “100 Years of Beauty: Marshay“? This is a time-lapsed version which spotlights many of the popular natural hairstyles from 1910 – 2010.
I’m not sure how long it took to create the natural hairstyles highlighted in this 60 second video, but the final product is stunning. Watch the video:
Video: 100 Years of Beauty: Marshay
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural. Not sure of which products are right for your hair type? Visit our solution oriented natural hair products store.|
You May Also Like:
- Video: Was It a Really Bad Camera Timing or Was QVC Hosts Mocking Natural Hair Model?
- YouTuber Shares Note of Caution in “Natural Hair Gurus Exposed”
- Quick and Easy Chunky Twistout- Diaries of a Campus Natural
- Natural Hair News From Around the Web: 9 Things Some White People Don’t Understand About Natural Hair
- NHCN Podcast 006: Are Brothers Feeling Women With Natural Hair?
- The Daily Show Enlists Jessica Williams: ‘Operation Black Hair’ Tries To Educate White Army Men About Natural Hair
- Natural Hair “Velcro Cap” Weave – An Alternative to Traditional Weaves?
- NHCN Podcast 005: Embracing Our Own Standard of Natural Beauty
- [Video] Today Show Beauty Expert Turns Natural Hair Debacle Into a Learning Experience
- Video: Got Locs? Loc Curling Tips and Hairstyles
- Video: ‘Can I Touch Your Hair’ – The Endless Fascination With Black People’s Hair
- What We Can Learn From Viola Davis About Wearing Wigs, Natural Hair, and Hair Loss
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Transitioners Start Here
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- The Benefits of Hair Steaming For Natural Hair
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question