Video: Natural Hairstyle Evolution Over The Last 100 Years
Have you seen the video, (see below) “100 Years of Beauty: Marshay“? This is a time-lapsed version which spotlights many of the popular natural hairstyles from 1910 – 2010.
I’m not sure how long it took to create the natural hairstyles highlighted in this 60 second video, but the final product is stunning. Watch the video:
Video: 100 Years of Beauty: Marshay
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- YouTuber Shares Note of Caution in “Natural Hair Gurus Exposed”
- Quick and Easy Chunky Twistout- Diaries of a Campus Natural
- My Hair Journey – Dominique-Alexis
- News Anchor Pam McKelvy Removes Wig and Reveals Her Natural Hair on the Air
- Natural Hair Beauties that are Making a Difference!
- Are Natural Hair Wash and Go’s For Everyone? Pros and Cons
- Why It’s Legal to Ban Natural Locs at Work
- Article: Do You Dislike My Natural Hair?
- Why I’m Sharing My Cancer Journey [Video]
- 3 Possible Disadvantages Of Finger Detangling You May Not Know Of
- Smithsonian Event Grapples With Black Women’s Relationship With Our Hair
- Video: Got Locs? Loc Curling Tips and Hairstyles