Video: Natural Hairstyle Evolution Over The Last 100 Years
Dianne is the co-founder of Natural Haircare News and Coils To Locs.com. She's been blogging about natural hair ever since she made the decision to break free of the creamy crack in 2012.
Latest posts by Dianne Austin (see all)
Have you seen the video, (see below) “100 Years of Beauty: Marshay“? This is a time-lapsed version which spotlights many of the popular natural hairstyles from 1910 – 2010.
I’m not sure how long it took to create the natural hairstyles highlighted in this 60 second video, but the final product is stunning. Watch the video:
Video: 100 Years of Beauty: Marshay
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- YouTuber Shares Note of Caution in “Natural Hair Gurus Exposed”
- Quick and Easy Chunky Twistout- Diaries of a Campus Natural
- My ‘Brunch with EDEN’: The Woman. The Products.
- Help a Sista’ Out – Take Our “Naturals Over 40” Survey!
- The Power Of The Puff… The Afro Puff That Is
- Natural Hair: The Best Oils to Stimulate Hair Growth
- NHCN Alert: Natural Hair Product Giveaways & “Naturals Over 40” Survey
- Are Relaxers Becoming Extinct?
- Castor Oil and Why It Is Good for Natural Hair
- NHCN Podcast 009: A Conversation With Natural Hair Expert Marie Compere of Luv My Natural Curls
- Natural Hair Commentary from Around the World: A Glimpse Into Views on Natural Hair From South Africa
- Update on Vanessa VanDyke: Student Who was Threatened with Suspension from School for Natural Hair
Tagged with: natural hair video • natural hairstyles through the decades