Video: Natural Hairstyle Evolution Over The Last 100 Years
Have you seen the video, (see below) “100 Years of Beauty: Marshay“? This is a time-lapsed version which spotlights many of the popular natural hairstyles from 1910 – 2010.
I’m not sure how long it took to create the natural hairstyles highlighted in this 60 second video, but the final product is stunning. Watch the video:
Video: 100 Years of Beauty: Marshay
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- YouTuber Shares Note of Caution in “Natural Hair Gurus Exposed”
- Quick and Easy Chunky Twistout- Diaries of a Campus Natural
- These 3 Hairstyles Can Be Keeping You from Reaching the Length You Want
- Black Women with Natural Hair – My Reflections
- Castor Oil and Why It Is Good for Natural Hair
- Natural Hair Curl Pattern Envy – Loving The Hair You Have
- NHCN Podcast 006: Are Brothers Feeling Women With Natural Hair?
- Unsure About Transitioning to Natural Hair? 6 Benefits to Going Natural
- What Are The Worst Things You Can Do To Your Natural Hair? Here Are Four You Might Be Guilty Of
- Should You Ever Use Heat On Natural Hair?
- Natural Afro Textured Hair and Chemo Curls – Myth or Fact? NHCN Podcast 0022
- Do Hair Relaxers Increase Black Women’s Risk of Developing Fibroids?