Video: Natural Hairstyle Evolution Over The Last 100 Years
Have you seen the video, (see below) “100 Years of Beauty: Marshay“? This is a time-lapsed version which spotlights many of the popular natural hairstyles from 1910 – 2010.
I’m not sure how long it took to create the natural hairstyles highlighted in this 60 second video, but the final product is stunning. Watch the video:
Video: 100 Years of Beauty: Marshay
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- YouTuber Shares Note of Caution in “Natural Hair Gurus Exposed”
- Quick and Easy Chunky Twistout- Diaries of a Campus Natural
- Nicki Minaj Reveals Her Natural Hair On Twitter
- Porcha and Sami: Natural Haircare News Amazon Gift Card Survey Winners!
- NHCN Alert: Natural Hair Product Giveaways & “Naturals Over 40” Survey
- Common Misconceptions About Natural Hair
- Natural Hair Video: Aqueela’s Shaved Locs
- The Effects of Celebrity Natural Hair Stylists’ Presence on Social Media
- The Growing Popularity of Homemade Natural Haircare Products
- Update on the Wichita Natural Hair Meetup- Engaging Young women in Community Service and Self Love
- News Anchor Pam McKelvy Removes Wig and Reveals Her Natural Hair on the Air
- Want Natural Hair With Thicker And Stronger Ends? Try These 6 Tips!
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here