Video: Was It a Really Bad Camera Timing or Was QVC Hosts Mocking Natural Hair Model?
Latest posts by Dianne Austin (see all)
- Do Chemo Caps Really Work On Natural Hair? Trish’s Chemo Hair Loss Journey - June 20, 2017
- Take the #BlackSalonProblems Survey - June 2, 2017
- How to Care for an African American Child’s Natural Hair - May 3, 2017
The jury is still out on this one as far as I’m concerned…but maybe I’m missing something.
There has been quite a bit of commentary about a black model who allegedly was ridiculed on air as she modeled a Doone and Bourke bag.
I say “allegedly” because quite honestly, it seems to me that it only appears that the hosts were mocking the model’s natural hair based on an unfortunate camera transition while the hosts were speaking. The hosts seem to be so focused on the bag that they don’t even see the model.
You be the judge. Watch the video below and let us know what you think.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural. Not sure of which products are right for your hair type? Visit our solution oriented natural hair products store.|
You May Also Like:
- Video: Natural Hairstyle Evolution Over The Last 100 Years
- More Reasons Why Chemically Treated Hair Poses a Danger to The Health of Black Women
- Natural Hair News From Around the Web: 9 Things Some White People Don’t Understand About Natural Hair
- What’s All The Fuss About Natural Hair?
- Toddlers Left Home Alone While Mom Gets Her Hair Done Die In House Fire
- Retired Veteran Is Teaching Young Women To Love Their Natural Hair
- Are Black Women with Natural Hair Being Overcharged at Hair Salons?
- Tennessee’s First Natural Hair School Celebrates Its 100% Pass Rate
- The Black Power Movements’ Influence on the “Natural Hair Movement”
- Sheryl Underwood Apologies for Negative Comments on Afro Hair, Reveals Her Natural Hair on Air [Video]
- [Video] Today Show Beauty Expert Turns Natural Hair Debacle Into a Learning Experience
- Cultural Appropriation of “Black” Hairstyles Creating a Buzz [Video]
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Transitioners Start Here
- The Benefits of Hair Steaming For Natural Hair
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question
- White Women with “Black Hairstyles”, Pictorial Raises the Consciousness Of Black Hairstyles in the Workplace