Video: Was It a Really Bad Camera Timing or Was QVC Hosts Mocking Natural Hair Model?
The jury is still out on this one as far as I’m concerned…but maybe I’m missing something.
There has been quite a bit of commentary about a black model who allegedly was ridiculed on air as she modeled a Doone and Bourke bag.
I say “allegedly” because quite honestly, it seems to me that it only appears that the hosts were mocking the model’s natural hair based on an unfortunate camera transition while the hosts were speaking. The hosts seem to be so focused on the bag that they don’t even see the model.
You be the judge. Watch the video below and let us know what you think.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- Lupita Nyong’o Inspires All Natural Women
- Exhibitionists Host Amanda Parris Shares her Joy and Pain of Wearing Natural Hair
- Natural Hair Beauties that are Making a Difference!
- Woman Shaves Head Bald After Weave Damaged Her Scalp
- You Don’t Need a License to Style Natural Hair?
- Black Panther Proves that Black Girls Rock- Favorite Natural Looks from the Black Panther Movie Screening
- Carolina “Miss Rizos” Contreras Opens a Natural Hair Salon in the Dominican Republic!
- Jill Scott: The Queen of Natural Hair- A Look at Styles Through the Years
- Hair Nah- The Natural Hair Game
- Atlanta Photography Duo Kahran and Regis Bethencourt Post “AfroArt” Photos of Natural Girls and go Viral
- Tia Mowry Reminds Us Why She is a Natural Hair Guru!
- USA Today Explores the Natural Hair Movement’s Growth