Video: Was It a Really Bad Camera Timing or Was QVC Hosts Mocking Natural Hair Model?
The jury is still out on this one as far as I’m concerned…but maybe I’m missing something.
There has been quite a bit of commentary about a black model who allegedly was ridiculed on air as she modeled a Doone and Bourke bag.
I say “allegedly” because quite honestly, it seems to me that it only appears that the hosts were mocking the model’s natural hair based on an unfortunate camera transition while the hosts were speaking. The hosts seem to be so focused on the bag that they don’t even see the model.
You be the judge. Watch the video below and let us know what you think.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- Husband’s Shocking Reaction to His Wife Perming Her Natural Hair!
- Tia Mowry Reminds Us Why She is a Natural Hair Guru!
- Exhibitionists Host Amanda Parris Shares her Joy and Pain of Wearing Natural Hair
- [Video] Today Show Beauty Expert Turns Natural Hair Debacle Into a Learning Experience
- Woman Shaves Head Bald After Weave Damaged Her Scalp
- Atlanta Photography Duo Kahran and Regis Bethencourt Post “AfroArt” Photos of Natural Girls and go Viral
- Tales of a Hollywood Natural: NHCN News Podcast #0021
- My Reaction to the POPSUGAR “Natural Hair” Article
- USA Today Explores the Natural Hair Movement’s Growth
- You Don’t Need a License to Style Natural Hair?
- Retired Veteran Is Teaching Young Women To Love Their Natural Hair
- 4 Videos That Show You How to Draw Natural Hair
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place