Video: Was It a Really Bad Camera Timing or Was QVC Hosts Mocking Natural Hair Model?
Latest posts by Dianne Austin (see all)
- Part 2: Alopecia, Hair Loss and More: A Candid Conversation About Our Hair with Dr. Shari Hicks Graham NHCN Podcast #0025 - September 27, 2017
- Part 1: Alopecia, Hair Loss and More: A Candid Conversation About Our Hair with Dr. Shari Hicks Graham NHCN Podcast #0024 - September 25, 2017
- Natural Hair Care News Founder Featured in Entrepreneurship Video - August 25, 2017
The jury is still out on this one as far as I’m concerned…but maybe I’m missing something.
There has been quite a bit of commentary about a black model who allegedly was ridiculed on air as she modeled a Doone and Bourke bag.
I say “allegedly” because quite honestly, it seems to me that it only appears that the hosts were mocking the model’s natural hair based on an unfortunate camera transition while the hosts were speaking. The hosts seem to be so focused on the bag that they don’t even see the model.
You be the judge. Watch the video below and let us know what you think.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural. Not sure of which products are right for your hair type? Visit our solution oriented natural hair products store.|
You May Also Like:
- Video: Natural Hairstyle Evolution Over The Last 100 Years
- More Reasons Why Chemically Treated Hair Poses a Danger to The Health of Black Women
- Natural Hair News From Around the Web: 9 Things Some White People Don’t Understand About Natural Hair
- What’s All The Fuss About Natural Hair?
- Toddlers Left Home Alone While Mom Gets Her Hair Done Die In House Fire
- Retired Veteran Is Teaching Young Women To Love Their Natural Hair
- The Black Power Movements’ Influence on the “Natural Hair Movement”
- Kelis Gives Herself a New Haircut!
- My Reaction to the POPSUGAR “Natural Hair” Article
- Are Black Women with Natural Hair Being Overcharged at Hair Salons?
- Sonequa Martin-Green Appears on the Cover of Entertainment Weekly Rocking Her Natural Hair
- Hair Love: Torrei Hart’s Natural Hair Care Line
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Transitioners Start Here
- The Benefits of Hair Steaming For Natural Hair
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question