Quick and Easy Chunky Twistout- Diaries of a Campus Natural
Latest posts by Dianne Austin (see all)
- Video Sharing: HOW TO GET CURLY HAIR (TUTORIAL) - April 6, 2018
- Entrepreneur Tonya Cross Is Making Waves in the Natural Hair Space: NHCN Podcast #0026 - November 4, 2017
- Part 2: Alopecia, Hair Loss and More: A Candid Conversation About Our Hair with Dr. Shari Hicks Graham NHCN Podcast #0025 - September 27, 2017
Vlogger Brittany Adams shared her tips on an “easy” twistout” with our Natural Haircare News readers. Take a few minutes to watch Brittany’s video below.
Natural Haircare News
Quick and Easy Chunky Twistout
Have you ever found yourself in a situation where you simply forget to do your hair? Here is a quick and easy chunky twist out that will get your hair done in a snap!
My name is Brittany Adams and I am an up and coming YouTuber on the channel Diaries of a Campus Natural. I provide college friendly tutorials, product reviews, videos about my experiences as a campus natural, as well as interviews with other naturals on college campuses. Subscribe for a new video every week!
You May Also Like:
- Video: Natural Hairstyle Evolution Over The Last 100 Years
- YouTuber Shares Note of Caution in “Natural Hair Gurus Exposed”
- YouTuber Does Big Chop in Vietnam!
- Okay High Porosity Hair You Win!
- Pushing the Boundaries of Natural Hair- Beyond Twist Outs and Bantu Knots
- Black Panther Proves that Black Girls Rock- Favorite Natural Looks from the Black Panther Movie Screening
- An Easy Flat Twist Style for You to Try [Video]
- Video Sharing: HOW TO GET CURLY HAIR (TUTORIAL)
- Video: Was It a Really Bad Camera Timing or Was QVC Hosts Mocking Natural Hair Model?
- Hair Stretching: Adding Length To Natural Hair
- Zendaya Lets Us Know the Difference Between Weaves, Wigs, and Extensions
- Video: Got Locs? Loc Curling Tips and Hairstyles
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Transitioners Start Here
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- The Benefits of Hair Steaming For Natural Hair
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question