Quick and Easy Chunky Twistout- Diaries of a Campus Natural
Vlogger Brittany Adams shared her tips on an “easy” twistout” with our Natural Haircare News readers. Take a few minutes to watch Brittany’s video below.
Natural Haircare News
Quick and Easy Chunky Twistout
Have you ever found yourself in a situation where you simply forget to do your hair? Here is a quick and easy chunky twist out that will get your hair done in a snap!
My name is Brittany Adams and I am an up and coming YouTuber on the channel Diaries of a Campus Natural. I provide college friendly tutorials, product reviews, videos about my experiences as a campus natural, as well as interviews with other naturals on college campuses. Subscribe for a new video every week!
You May Also Like:
- Pushing the Boundaries of Natural Hair- Beyond Twist Outs and Bantu Knots
- Okay High Porosity Hair You Win!
- Black Panther Proves that Black Girls Rock- Favorite Natural Looks from the Black Panther Movie Screening
- YouTuber Does Big Chop in Vietnam!
- YouTuber Shares Note of Caution in “Natural Hair Gurus Exposed”
- Video: Natural Hairstyle Evolution Over The Last 100 Years
- Natural Hair Regimen
- 8 Really Good Reasons To Stop Straightening Your Hair and Go Natural
- What’s Cooking In The Lab At The Science Of Black Hair?
- “Sage” Wisdom for Coloring Your Natural Hair
- Debunking 5 Common Myths About Moisturizing Your Natural Hair
- Natural Hair and Bullying- What’s the Connection?
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Hair Care and its Products- What’s Black-Owned and What’s Not
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College