Naturalista Entrepreneur The First Black Woman To Be Awarded a Patent for Natural Hair Care Product That Saves Time For Busy Women
Let’s start with why being the first person to be awarded a patent for natural hair products is important.
Patenting a product prevents competitors from selling or using the product while that patent is in place. Talk about a competitive advantage! In a billion dollars+ per year marketplace that is flooded with natural hair products, patenting your product invention is a smart move.
Gwen Jimmere, CEO of Naturalicious developed an all in one hair product based on her interest in speeding up her hair routine after having a baby and patented her invention. The product – is an “all in one” product made of Rhassol Clay that acts as a cleanser, conditioner, detangler and leave in conditioner all in one. Jimmere’s Moroccan Rhassoul 5-in-1 Clay Treatment effectively helped to save time in her hair styling process.
Before even deciding to patent and sell her product, she got the stamp of approval from friends and family willing to pay her to make the product for them!
The entrepreneur says that her products help women who want great looking hair to save time and money with their styling routine.
The product line has expanded since the company’s inception. Check out the Naturalicious products below or go to Naturalicious.net to find stores near you.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.
You May Also Like:
- We Love Felicia Leatherwood Month – Natural Hair Tips and Strategies from the Natural Hair Master
- Top Tips for Dealing with Black Hair Discrimination
- Teen Is Founder, CEO Of Six Figure Global Natural Hair Product Business
- Common Misconceptions About Natural Hair
- 3 Funny Videos of Brothers and a Father Doing Natural Hair
- The Natural Hair Journey- How to Begin the Process of Going Natural
- Empowering Our Girls Through Play
- Natural Hair Annual Events
- Solutions For Natural Hair Shrinkage
- NHCN Podcast 006: Are Brothers Feeling Women With Natural Hair?
- GOOD Hair, BAD Hair Day – The In Between Times
- Readers’ Spotlight: Terri’s Transition to Natural Hair