Why I’m Sharing My Cancer Journey [Video]
Latest posts by Dianne Austin (see all)
This channel is a bit different than the other YouTube channels out there with a natural hair focal point so it is important to me to share with you why I created “A Naturalista’s Cancer Hair Loss Journey“.
The channel, which melds the world of natural hair with my cancer hair loss journey isn’t about a woman who is obsessed with her hair and who has lost track of what is important. Trust me, I know what is important – my health – not my hair.
I dive into the “why” in more detail in the video so be sure to watch.
Thanks for watching, sharing, and subscribing!
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- Trouble Finding an Afro Kinky Wig- My Chemo Hair Loss Journey
- Video: Top 10 Chemo Hair Loss “Aha” Moments
- Cancer Support Resources That You Might Not Know Exist
- A Bag Full Of Afro Kinky Hair – Look Good Feel Better [Video]
- I’m Losing My Natural Hair [Video] – A Naturalista’s Cancer Hair Loss Journey
- Coming To Terms With Losing My Natural Hair [Video]
- Do Chemo Caps Really Work On Natural Hair? Trish’s Chemo Hair Loss Journey
- Natural Afro Textured Hair and Chemo Curls – Myth or Fact? NHCN Podcast 0022
- Article: Do You Dislike My Natural Hair?
- Tales of a Hollywood Natural: NHCN News Podcast #0021
- 12 Years a Slave’s Lupita Nyong’o Delivers a Powerful Speech About Black Beauty
- Shedding: “I Am Not My Hair”
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair - A Photo Gallery
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here
- To Trim Or Not To Trim - That Is The Question
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective