Why I’m Sharing My Cancer Journey [Video]
Dianne is the co-founder of Natural Haircare News and Coils To Locs.com. She's been blogging about natural hair ever since she made the decision to break free of the creamy crack in 2012.
Latest posts by Dianne Austin (see all)
This channel is a bit different than the other YouTube channels out there with a natural hair focal point so it is important to me to share with you why I created “A Naturalista’s Cancer Hair Loss Journey“.
The channel, which melds the world of natural hair with my cancer hair loss journey isn’t about a woman who is obsessed with her hair and who has lost track of what is important. Trust me, I know what is important – my health – not my hair.
I dive into the “why” in more detail in the video so be sure to watch.
Thanks for watching, sharing, and subscribing!
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- Cancer Support Resources That You Might Not Know Exist
- Trouble Finding an Afro Kinky Wig- My Chemo Hair Loss Journey
- Video: Top 10 Chemo Hair Loss “Aha” Moments
- A Bag Full Of Afro Kinky Hair – Look Good Feel Better [Video]
- Do Chemo Caps Really Work On Natural Hair? Trish’s Chemo Hair Loss Journey
- Natural Afro Textured Hair and Chemo Curls – Myth or Fact? NHCN Podcast 0022
- Tales of a Hollywood Natural: NHCN News Podcast #0021
- A Lost Black Man: A Natural Hair Perspective
- I’m Losing My Natural Hair [Video] – A Naturalista’s Cancer Hair Loss Journey
- Coming To Terms With Losing My Natural Hair [Video]
- Shedding: “I Am Not My Hair”
- “I Have a Nice Interesting Grade of Hair”: Do Celebrity Comments Reinforce The Good Hair, Bad Hair Divide? [Video]