Does Having Natural Hair Make it Easier To Participate In Activities That You Avoided When Your Hair Was Straight? [Poll]
Latest posts by Dianne Austin (see all)
If you are a woman of color, you will very likely know of a black woman who has avoided getting into a pool, has shunned exercising, or steers clear of the rain if their hair is straight. Maybe you can relate to these experiences yourself.
It got us thinking here at Natural Hair Care News. Do women with natural hair view water and sweat as the enemy when it comes to keeping their natural tresses looking good?
Is it a myth or fact that naturals aren’t concerned about getting their hair wet?
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- POLL: Is Wash and Wear Hair Fact or Fiction for Naturals?
- NHCN Podcast 0020: Naturals Over 40 – Do We Have A Voice?
- Two Lucky Winners of Our Fall, 2014 Natural Hair Products Survey Will Be Announced Soon!
- Porcha and Sami: Natural Haircare News Amazon Gift Card Survey Winners!
- Why I Love Hair Steaming My Naturally Kinky Hair
- Tales of a Hollywood Natural: NHCN News Podcast #0021
- Why I’m Sharing My Cancer Journey [Video]
- Overseas Natural Hair Journey: Living Abroad as a Black Woman With Natural Hair
- Trouble Finding an Afro Kinky Wig- My Chemo Hair Loss Journey
- Video: Top 10 Chemo Hair Loss “Aha” Moments
- Poll: Do You Believe That The Chemicals in Relaxers Cause Health Issues? Is It Why You Went Natural?
- A Bag Full Of Afro Kinky Hair – Look Good Feel Better [Video]
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair - A Photo Gallery
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here
- To Trim Or Not To Trim - That Is The Question
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective