Poll: Do You Believe That The Chemicals in Relaxers Cause Health Issues? Is It Why You Went Natural?
In the article, More Proof That Chemical Relaxers Are Making Black Women Sick, we shared data that chemical relaxers and other salon products like the hair glue used for hair weaving are making hairdressers sick. Illnesses and health conditions include: Uterine fibroids, miscarriages, hair loss, asthma, dermatitis and cancer.
Take our anonymous quick poll below and tell us what you think about the topic. In this poll, you can check as many as apply to you. You’ll be able to review the results once you hit “Vote”.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- More Proof That Chemical Relaxers Are Making Black Women Sick
- More Reasons Why Chemically Treated Hair Poses a Danger to The Health of Black Women
- Where Do Braids and Locks Fit On The Natural Hair Spectrum?
- Will I Ever Not Be Surprised To See A Black Woman With Natural Hair?
- Natural Hair Support Group Reinforces “Loving Our Hair”
- NHCN Podcast 007: Homemade Natural Hair Products Versus Store Bought Products
- Is Your Man Supportive Of Your Natural Hair? [Video]
- A Historical Perspective to Natural Hair Movement
- Is Natural Hair Still An Issue In The Workplace?
- What’s All The Fuss About Natural Hair?
- Why Tamron Hall’s Natural Hair is a Big Deal
- The Benefits of Hair Steaming For Natural Hair