Poll: Do You Believe That The Chemicals in Relaxers Cause Health Issues? Is It Why You Went Natural?
In the article, More Proof That Chemical Relaxers Are Making Black Women Sick, we shared data that chemical relaxers and other salon products like the hair glue used for hair weaving are making hairdressers sick. Illnesses and health conditions include: Uterine fibroids, miscarriages, hair loss, asthma, dermatitis and cancer.
Take our anonymous quick poll below and tell us what you think about the topic. In this poll, you can check as many as apply to you. You’ll be able to review the results once you hit “Vote”.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- More Proof That Chemical Relaxers Are Making Black Women Sick
- More Reasons Why Chemically Treated Hair Poses a Danger to The Health of Black Women
- Beyoncé Shows Off Her Natural Hair – Weave
- NHCN Podcast 0013: Do You Dislike My Hair?
- The Benefits of Natural Hair
- Why It’s Wrong to Call Your Hair Nappy
- New England Naturalistas – 2014 Natural Hair Event in Massachusetts!
- Hair Is Too Nappy For The Workplace?
- Teaching Our Children to Love Their Hair
- Are Natural Hair Wash and Go’s For Everyone? Pros and Cons
- The Power Of The Puff… The Afro Puff That Is
- Taking Split Ends To Task – Do You Really Have To Cut Split Ends?