Poll: Do You Believe That The Chemicals in Relaxers Cause Health Issues? Is It Why You Went Natural?
In the article, More Proof That Chemical Relaxers Are Making Black Women Sick, we shared data that chemical relaxers and other salon products like the hair glue used for hair weaving are making hairdressers sick. Illnesses and health conditions include: Uterine fibroids, miscarriages, hair loss, asthma, dermatitis and cancer.
Take our anonymous quick poll below and tell us what you think about the topic. In this poll, you can check as many as apply to you. You’ll be able to review the results once you hit “Vote”.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- More Proof That Chemical Relaxers Are Making Black Women Sick
- More Reasons Why Chemically Treated Hair Poses a Danger to The Health of Black Women
- Giving Our Black Babies A “Head” Start
- How Social Media Can Change the Game for Bad Hair Service
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Female Pattern Baldness and Alopecia – The 411 for Naturals
- NHCN Podcast 0011: Commentary – Making Natural Hair Acceptable Takes An Obscene Amount of Time
- Hair Stretching: Adding Length To Natural Hair
- Nourishing Dry Brittle Hair from Within
- The New Age Hair Revolution
- Why Using Flat Irons on Natural Hair Will Cause Irreversible Damage
- Debunking 5 Common Myths About Moisturizing Your Natural Hair