Poll: Do You Believe That The Chemicals in Relaxers Cause Health Issues? Is It Why You Went Natural?
In the article, More Proof That Chemical Relaxers Are Making Black Women Sick, we shared data that chemical relaxers and other salon products like the hair glue used for hair weaving are making hairdressers sick. Illnesses and health conditions include: Uterine fibroids, miscarriages, hair loss, asthma, dermatitis and cancer.
Take our anonymous quick poll below and tell us what you think about the topic. In this poll, you can check as many as apply to you. You’ll be able to review the results once you hit “Vote”.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- More Proof That Chemical Relaxers Are Making Black Women Sick
- More Reasons Why Chemically Treated Hair Poses a Danger to The Health of Black Women
- Want to go Natural? Don’t Do It If…
- Win Free Natural Hair Products Contests
- Myths And Misconceptions You May Have About Natural Hair
- Live Beauty Expert Debacle Highlights the Importance of Understanding the Nuances of Natural Hair
- The Politics Of Natural Hair: An Effective Get Out The Vote Video Campaign
- Beyoncé Backlash: What Does Hating on Blue Ivy’s Hair Say About Us?
- Afros: A Natural Hair Exhibit
- Tennessee’s First Natural Hair School Celebrates Its 100% Pass Rate
- What’s All The Fuss About Natural Hair?
- Should You Ever Use Heat On Natural Hair?