Poll: Do You Believe That The Chemicals in Relaxers Cause Health Issues? Is It Why You Went Natural?
In the article, More Proof That Chemical Relaxers Are Making Black Women Sick, we shared data that chemical relaxers and other salon products like the hair glue used for hair weaving are making hairdressers sick. Illnesses and health conditions include: Uterine fibroids, miscarriages, hair loss, asthma, dermatitis and cancer.
Take our anonymous quick poll below and tell us what you think about the topic. In this poll, you can check as many as apply to you. You’ll be able to review the results once you hit “Vote”.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- More Proof That Chemical Relaxers Are Making Black Women Sick
- More Reasons Why Chemically Treated Hair Poses a Danger to The Health of Black Women
- Don’t Believe The Hype: 6 Untruths About Natural Hair
- Is Natural Hair Still a Pejorative?
- Celebrity Natural Hair Sighting- Tamera Mowry Housely’s Big Chop
- Giving Our Black Babies A “Head” Start
- YouTuber Shares Note of Caution in “Natural Hair Gurus Exposed”
- 4 Topics That Unnerve and Divide The Natural Hair Community
- Zendaya Lets Us Know the Difference Between Weaves, Wigs, and Extensions
- Five year old Maleigha’s Natural Hair Salon Adventure
- 3 Funny Videos of Brothers and a Father Doing Natural Hair
- Castor Oil – A Miracle Elixir For Natural Hair