Poll: Do You Believe That The Chemicals in Relaxers Cause Health Issues? Is It Why You Went Natural?
Latest posts by Dianne Austin (see all)
In the article, More Proof That Chemical Relaxers Are Making Black Women Sick, we shared data that chemical relaxers and other salon products like the hair glue used for hair weaving are making hairdressers sick. Illnesses and health conditions include: Uterine fibroids, miscarriages, hair loss, asthma, dermatitis and cancer.
Take our anonymous quick poll below and tell us what you think about the topic. In this poll, you can check as many as apply to you. You’ll be able to review the results once you hit “Vote”.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- More Proof That Chemical Relaxers Are Making Black Women Sick
- More Reasons Why Chemically Treated Hair Poses a Danger to The Health of Black Women
- 4 Things I Have Learned About Myself Since Deciding to Go Natural
- NHCN Podcast 0020: Naturals Over 40 – Do We Have A Voice?
- POLL: Do You Think That Older Naturals Are Missing From The Natural Hair Conversation?
- Porcha and Sami: Natural Haircare News Amazon Gift Card Survey Winners!
- Does Having Natural Hair Make it Easier To Participate In Activities That You Avoided When Your Hair Was Straight? [Poll]
- POLL: Is Wash and Wear Hair Fact or Fiction for Naturals?
- Are Relaxers Becoming Extinct?
- Is Your Man Supportive Of Your Natural Hair? [Video]
- Transitioning Adventure!
- NHCN Alert: Natural Hair Product Giveaways & “Naturals Over 40” Survey
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair - A Photo Gallery
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here
- To Trim Or Not To Trim - That Is The Question
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective