Poll: Do You Believe That The Chemicals in Relaxers Cause Health Issues? Is It Why You Went Natural?
Dianne is the co-founder of Natural Haircare News and Coils To Locs.com. She's been blogging about natural hair ever since she made the decision to break free of the creamy crack in 2012.
Latest posts by Dianne Austin (see all)
In the article, More Proof That Chemical Relaxers Are Making Black Women Sick, we shared data that chemical relaxers and other salon products like the hair glue used for hair weaving are making hairdressers sick. Illnesses and health conditions include: Uterine fibroids, miscarriages, hair loss, asthma, dermatitis and cancer.
Take our anonymous quick poll below and tell us what you think about the topic. In this poll, you can check as many as apply to you. You’ll be able to review the results once you hit “Vote”.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- More Proof That Chemical Relaxers Are Making Black Women Sick
- More Reasons Why Chemically Treated Hair Poses a Danger to The Health of Black Women
- Yes, I Stretch My Natural Hair – No Biggie…
- The Advice My Natural Hair Stylist Gave Me Every Naturalista Should Know
- Natural Hair Versus Straight Hair- The War Rages On
- YouTuber Shares Note of Caution in “Natural Hair Gurus Exposed”
- Frizz Prevention 101 for DIY and Anti Frizz Product Recommendations For the Rest of Us!
- Texas Area Naturals – Check Out the Upcoming Natural Hair Parade and Festival In September
- The Natural Hair Journey- How to Begin the Process of Going Natural
- Two Lucky Winners of Our Fall, 2014 Natural Hair Products Survey Will Be Announced Soon!
- NHCN Podcast 005: Embracing Our Own Standard of Natural Beauty
- Kristina and Jaida: Two Beautiful Young Ladies Who Love Their Natural Hair! (Pictures)