Poll: Do You Believe That The Chemicals in Relaxers Cause Health Issues? Is It Why You Went Natural?
In the article, More Proof That Chemical Relaxers Are Making Black Women Sick, we shared data that chemical relaxers and other salon products like the hair glue used for hair weaving are making hairdressers sick. Illnesses and health conditions include: Uterine fibroids, miscarriages, hair loss, asthma, dermatitis and cancer.
Take our anonymous quick poll below and tell us what you think about the topic. In this poll, you can check as many as apply to you. You’ll be able to review the results once you hit “Vote”.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- More Proof That Chemical Relaxers Are Making Black Women Sick
- More Reasons Why Chemically Treated Hair Poses a Danger to The Health of Black Women
- The Politics Of Natural Hair: An Effective Get Out The Vote Video Campaign
- A Black Doll with Crossover Appeal – Building Our Children’s Self Esteem and Educating The Masses
- Caring for a Child’s Natural Hair – Transracial Parenting Perspective
- The Black Power Movements’ Influence on the “Natural Hair Movement”
- How Does my Natural Hair Affect my Life in the Professional World?
- “Sage” Wisdom for Coloring Your Natural Hair
- How to Reroute Uncomfortable Questions About your Hair
- Shedding: “I Am Not My Hair”
- How to Care for an African American Child’s Natural Hair
- Seriously…We Are Still Hating On Gabby Douglas’ Hair in 2016?
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- Natural Hair Care and its Products- What’s Black-Owned and What’s Not
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College