Poll: Do You Believe That The Chemicals in Relaxers Cause Health Issues? Is It Why You Went Natural?
In the article, More Proof That Chemical Relaxers Are Making Black Women Sick, we shared data that chemical relaxers and other salon products like the hair glue used for hair weaving are making hairdressers sick. Illnesses and health conditions include: Uterine fibroids, miscarriages, hair loss, asthma, dermatitis and cancer.
Take our anonymous quick poll below and tell us what you think about the topic. In this poll, you can check as many as apply to you. You’ll be able to review the results once you hit “Vote”.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- More Proof That Chemical Relaxers Are Making Black Women Sick
- More Reasons Why Chemically Treated Hair Poses a Danger to The Health of Black Women
- 8 Really Good Reasons To Stop Straightening Your Hair and Go Natural
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question
- Signs Your Hair Needs a Protein Treatment
- BBC News Covers Stylists’ Concerns Due to Shift to Natural Hair
- How To Care For Your Natural Hair While Adorning A Protective Style
- Play Untangles Mystery of Black Women’s Hair
- Natural Hair Commentary from Around the World: A Glimpse Into Views on Natural Hair From South Africa
- Want to go Natural? Don’t Do It If…
- “Sage” Wisdom for Coloring Your Natural Hair
- 5 Actions to Help Your Child Recover from a Negative Natural Hair Incident