Guest Post: Kina Kanu Hair Product Review
Hair day for me is all about getting my hair cleaned, moisturized, detangled then put into a ponytail. Honestly, I’ll use almost anything that smells good. I came across a hair and body moisturizer that not only smells great but 100% pure and handmade: it doesn’t have any fillers, thickeners, water, no animal by-products or harsh chemicals. Aptly enough, the product line is called Kina Kanu.
With the scent of Pina Colada you will definitely have the feel of being in the Islands meaning it’s such a relaxing smell. I’m always on the lookout for a great sweet smell, and when I tried Kina Kanu hair & body moisturizer I was sold. I was so delighted to find that every single ingredient I could actually pronounce: which includes: organic brahmi oil, sesame seed oil, grapeseed oil, shea butter, infused herbs of nettle, peppermint, burdock, and lavender.
The moisturizer works so well. I use two fingers to scoop out the moisturizer and then apply all over my hair while wet or dry. The moisturizer hydrates and grows my hair. The moisturizer makes my hair so smooth and manageable, which is a nice surprise I used to have to add oils to other moisturizers. I’ve been using this product for about four years now and I have not looked back. The scent is now my signature smell and hair growth secret.
|My name is Ebony and I blog about life. Please enjoy the ride.|
You May Also Like:
- Feeling Hoodwinked and Bamboozled With Your Hair Product Choices?
- Teen Is Founder, CEO Of Six Figure Global Natural Hair Product Business
- Readers’ Spotlight: Wen Hair Product Review – Sundra Oakley
- My Deep Conditioning Experience: Simply Organics Coconut & Jamaican Black Castor Oil Product Review – Pictures
- Confessions of a Former Product Junkie
- Castor Oil and Why It Is Good for Natural Hair
- African Shea Butter from The Tree of Life
- NHCN Podcast 007: Homemade Natural Hair Products Versus Store Bought Products
- Natural Hair Care and its Products- What’s Black-Owned and What’s Not
- Natural Conditioners for Curly – Kinky Hair
- Natural Hair Regimen
- Tips for Preventing Hair Product Acne
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Transitioners Start Here
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- The Benefits of Hair Steaming For Natural Hair
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question