Video: Got Locs? Loc Curling Tips and Hairstyles
Latest posts by Dianne Austin (see all)
- Do Chemo Caps Really Work On Natural Hair? Trish’s Chemo Hair Loss Journey - June 20, 2017
- Take the #BlackSalonProblems Survey - June 2, 2017
- How to Care for an African American Child’s Natural Hair - May 3, 2017
Fellow Naturalista, Keisha Charmaine has a great video for naturals who wear their hair in locs. Keisha, who has a head full of beautiful locs shares her personal strategies on how to curl your locs and these same tips can also be used with braids and twists. The video goes into detail about how to get the best definition, how to avoid problems with curling your locs, what curlers to use and more!
What I really love about this video is all of the creative and beautiful hairstyles that she shares of her curled locs. She is definitely rocking the look! Check out the video below then be sure to check out Keisha’s YouTube channel for more hair tips.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural. Not sure of which products are right for your hair type? Visit our solution oriented natural hair products store.|
You May Also Like:
- Locs – Another Natural Hair Styling Alternative
- An Easy Flat Twist Style for You to Try [Video]
- Natural Hair Video: Aqueela’s Shaved Locs
- I’m Losing My Natural Hair [Video] – A Naturalista’s Cancer Hair Loss Journey
- Video: Natural Hairstyle Evolution Over The Last 100 Years
- A Bag Full Of Afro Kinky Hair – Look Good Feel Better [Video]
- Coming To Terms With Losing My Natural Hair [Video]
- Video: 3-Year-Old Encourages Dad While He Does Her Natural Hair
- Video: Was It a Really Bad Camera Timing or Was QVC Hosts Mocking Natural Hair Model?
- Where Do Braids and Locks Fit On The Natural Hair Spectrum?
- Guest Post: Five Reasons Why YouTube Is Dangerous For Your Natural Afro Hair
- How Social Media Can Change the Game for Bad Hair Service
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Transitioners Start Here
- The Benefits of Hair Steaming For Natural Hair
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question
- White Women with “Black Hairstyles”, Pictorial Raises the Consciousness Of Black Hairstyles in the Workplace