Video: Got Locs? Loc Curling Tips and Hairstyles
Fellow Naturalista, Keisha Charmaine has a great video for naturals who wear their hair in locs. Keisha, who has a head full of beautiful locs shares her personal strategies on how to curl your locs and these same tips can also be used with braids and twists. The video goes into detail about how to get the best definition, how to avoid problems with curling your locs, what curlers to use and more!
What I really love about this video is all of the creative and beautiful hairstyles that she shares of her curled locs. She is definitely rocking the look! Check out the video below then be sure to check out Keisha’s YouTube channel for more hair tips.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- New Natural Hairstyle Ideas for 2018
- An Easy Flat Twist Style for You to Try [Video]
- How Social Media Can Change the Game for Bad Hair Service
- Video: 3-Year-Old Encourages Dad While He Does Her Natural Hair
- Natural Hair Video: Aqueela’s Shaved Locs
- Guest Post: Five Reasons Why YouTube Is Dangerous For Your Natural Afro Hair
- A Bag Full Of Afro Kinky Hair – Look Good Feel Better [Video]
- I’m Losing My Natural Hair [Video] – A Naturalista’s Cancer Hair Loss Journey
- Coming To Terms With Losing My Natural Hair [Video]
- Locs – Another Natural Hair Styling Alternative
- Where Do Braids and Locks Fit On The Natural Hair Spectrum?
- Exploring the History of the Natural Hair Movement
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here