Cancer Support Resources That You Might Not Know Exist
Latest posts by Dianne Austin (see all)
- Entrepreneur Tonya Cross Is Making Waves in the Natural Hair Space: NHCN Podcast#0026 - November 4, 2017
- Part 2: Alopecia, Hair Loss and More: A Candid Conversation About Our Hair with Dr. Shari Hicks Graham NHCN Podcast #0025 - September 27, 2017
- Part 1: Alopecia, Hair Loss and More: A Candid Conversation About Our Hair with Dr. Shari Hicks Graham NHCN Podcast #0024 - September 25, 2017
Knowing that you have cancer is a life changing experience. The process of being treated can be draining. I’ve been blessed to have a great support network of family and friends but patients may have needs that cannot be met by their support system. For many, being treated creates a whole new set of problems.
Will I be able to work and provide for my family?
How will I get to my cancer treatments?
Who will take care of my kids?
In this video, I share a variety of cancer resources that you can add to your system of support if needed. From financial support, transportation assistance, and childcare, there are organizations that can offer help for those who need it.
My list will be very helpful but it is not comprehensive. If you are aware of an organization that should be on the list, please drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural. Not sure of which products are right for your hair type? Visit our solution oriented natural hair products store.|
You May Also Like:
- Trouble Finding an Afro Kinky Wig- My Chemo Hair Loss Journey
- Video: Top 10 Chemo Hair Loss “Aha” Moments
- Why I’m Sharing My Cancer Journey [Video]
- A Bag Full Of Afro Kinky Hair – Look Good Feel Better [Video]
- Coming To Terms With Losing My Natural Hair [Video]
- Natural Afro Textured Hair and Chemo Curls – Myth or Fact? NHCN Podcast 0022
- Do Chemo Caps Really Work On Natural Hair? Trish’s Chemo Hair Loss Journey
- I’m Losing My Natural Hair [Video] – A Naturalista’s Cancer Hair Loss Journey
- Shedding: “I Am Not My Hair”
- 12 Years a Slave’s Lupita Nyong’o Delivers a Powerful Speech About Black Beauty
- Article: Do You Dislike My Natural Hair?
- Tales of a Hollywood Natural: NHCN News Podcast #0021
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Transitioners Start Here
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- The Benefits of Hair Steaming For Natural Hair
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question