NHCN Podcast 0020: Naturals Over 40 – Do We Have A Voice?
Are naturals over 40 represented in social media? We have some thoughts on the topic, (no surprise)! Listen to hear what we think.
Bottom Line: We want to raise the profile of the mature natural-haired black women. You can help us by sending us your pics, and website url’s , (if applicable) to email@example.com. We want to feature YOU on our website and social media platforms!
You don’t have to be over 40 to help us out! Encourage women that you know to send us their pictures and stories so that we can highlight their journey’s on our website.
Be sure to take our short poll and let us know what you think: Do You Think That Older Naturals Are Missing From The Natural Hair Conversation?
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- New England Patriots and MGH Cancer Center Give a Shout Out to Coils to Locs on The Sports Hub, 98.5
- Entrepreneur Tonya Cross Is Making Waves in the Natural Hair Space: NHCN Podcast #0026
- NHCN Podcast #0023: Nubia’s Guide to Going Natural: A Conversation with Orjanette Bryant
- Tales of a Hollywood Natural: NHCN News Podcast #0021
- POLL: Is Wash and Wear Hair Fact or Fiction for Naturals?
- Porcha and Sami: Natural Haircare News Amazon Gift Card Survey Winners!
- NHCN Alert: Natural Hair Product Giveaways & “Naturals Over 40” Survey
- NHCN Podcast 003: How Friends & Family React to Our Natural Hair
- Embracing My Natural Crown
- Part 2: Alopecia, Hair Loss and More: A Candid Conversation About Our Hair with Dr. Shari Hicks Graham NHCN Podcast #0025
- Part 1: Alopecia, Hair Loss and More: A Candid Conversation About Our Hair with Dr. Shari Hicks Graham NHCN Podcast #0024
- Seriously…We Are Still Hating On Gabby Douglas’ Hair in 2016?