Natural Hair “Velcro Cap” Weave – An Alternative to Traditional Weaves?
Latest posts by Dianne Austin (see all)
As the name implies, you can create natural, wavy or straight hair styles in minutes by attaching Velcro-backed strips of hair onto a special cap. The product promises a quick and easy new do in minutes and saves the hair from the damage which can occur from traditional hair weaves. Take a look at the featured video and let us know what you think.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural. Not sure of which products are right for your hair type? Visit our solution oriented natural hair products store.|
You May Also Like:
- Trouble Finding an Afro Kinky Wig- My Chemo Hair Loss Journey
- Video: Natural Hairstyle Evolution Over The Last 100 Years
- Two Lucky Winners of Our Fall, 2014 Natural Hair Products Survey Will Be Announced Soon!
- Natural Hair News From Around the Web: 9 Things Some White People Don’t Understand About Natural Hair
- Why I’m Sharing My Cancer Journey [Video]
- Tales of a Hollywood Natural: NHCN News Podcast #0021
- Video: Was It a Really Bad Camera Timing or Was QVC Hosts Mocking Natural Hair Model?
- Porcha and Sami: Natural Haircare News Amazon Gift Card Survey Winners!
- Toddlers Left Home Alone While Mom Gets Her Hair Done Die In House Fire
- Why I Love Hair Steaming My Naturally Kinky Hair
- Overseas Natural Hair Journey: Living Abroad as a Black Woman With Natural Hair
- Video: Top 10 Chemo Hair Loss “Aha” Moments
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Transitioners Start Here
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- The Benefits of Hair Steaming For Natural Hair
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question